: Kristen Bell sat down next to us at Tex's bar and grill in San Antonio

Jesda
12-25-10, 07:04 PM
http://www.q45.org/gallery/gallery3/var/resizes/kristenbell.jpg?m=1293317999
WORTHLESS PICTURE

Do you think she's into vanning? Should I ask a classy girl like her to Red Lobster for the admiral's platter? I'm saving Olive Garden for Mandy Moore.

Apparently her dad lives here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

ben.gators
12-25-10, 07:57 PM
Well, I suggest invite her to subway, and buy her a 6 inch sub, and purchase an small drink and share it together! :D

Stingroo
12-25-10, 08:03 PM
And by six-inch sub, he means...

Wait, wut?

Jesda
12-25-10, 08:04 PM
http://a.yfrog.com/img615/3531/69413686.jpg
LOL, from her twitter.

I remember the beanie but not the awful sweater

ben.gators
12-25-10, 08:11 PM
And by six-inch sub, he means...

Wait, wut?
:bigroll:

ben.gators
12-25-10, 08:14 PM
http://a.yfrog.com/img615/3531/69413686.jpg
LOL, from her twitter.

I remember the beanie but not the awful sweater

Oh yeah, I bet if Chad comes here and sees this photo, he will post some comment about how he is going to hit her, etc.... Hide the pic before he arrives! :D

orconn
12-25-10, 08:22 PM
Are girls that look like Kristen Bell a rarity in San Antonio? I wouldn't think so, but then I've never been to San Antonio. She looks like a co-ed at the University of Wisconsin, or the University of Ken and Barby (AKA University of Arizona).

Jesda, just tell her you've got a Saab convertible and some Abba Cd's and you live in St. Louis .... that should get her attention!

ben.gators
12-25-10, 08:34 PM
Ken and Barby? Seriously? is UA something like that?! ASU is mostly occupied by brunettes...

orconn
12-25-10, 08:43 PM
Nothing wrong with brunettes!

Stingroo
12-25-10, 08:44 PM
Nothing wrong with brunettes!

:thumbsup: Brunettes > Blondes.

ben.gators
12-25-10, 08:49 PM
Well, not only nothing is wrong with Brunettes, but also I always prefer them over Blondes! It was just strange for me to read a university in Tuscan has tons of Kens and Barbies!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-25-10, 08:58 PM
Eh. She's cute but I prefer brunettes.

Now, if her costar from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" (Mila Kunis) was there, then I might not stay so civil. :cloud9:

Ranger
12-25-10, 09:42 PM
Nice, but I never heard of her. :noidea:

ben.gators
12-25-10, 10:22 PM
^
Well, you have not missed something very special. She usually appear in shallow TV series for teenage girls!

Ranger
12-25-10, 10:24 PM
Ah, that splanes it.

Rolex
12-25-10, 10:49 PM
You're good Jesda. I wouldn't have known her from the next girl if I ran into her. But then I had to google the name to even know who she is.

eta: what's with the terrorist beard?! :peeking:

hueterm
12-25-10, 10:55 PM
I still don't know who she is...I didn't recognize her...body of work...

ben.gators
12-25-10, 10:59 PM
Admiration does not require recognition.... :D

The-Dullahan
12-25-10, 11:07 PM
Hair colour is unimportant. Wimminz are Wimminz. Unless They're Viking Wimminz...that's a whole different tale...

That's cool though that you basically got eat next to her (I'm going to pretend I know who she is now) Because like Rolex, I have no idea who she is or what she is famous for (Actress or Musician, I imagine)

In New York City or Central Florida, from my experience, you are predestined to regularly meet celebrities (Which is funny, because I have usually never heard of them until after I'm done meeting them), California too, I imagine (Craig?). But you got to see her in a less-expected place and not only that, but in an otherwise regular restaurant, so that's definitely unique.

hueterm
12-25-10, 11:09 PM
Admiration does not require recognition.... :D

Neither does stalking.... "Oh, Jesda...!"

:histeric:

Jesda
12-25-10, 11:19 PM
Celebrity sightings in St Louis consist of:
John Goodman
John Goodman
John Goodman
and
John Goodman

So this one was rare for me, and Ian was the one who pointed her out. I think shes from the midwest or great plains region. Her dad apparently is a news director in SA. Most of the women I've seen here in south Texas are meh.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-25-10, 11:22 PM
Shut up Donny!

Playdrv4me
12-25-10, 11:24 PM
You're good Jesda. I wouldn't have known her from the next girl if I ran into her. But then I had to google the name to even know who she is.

eta: what's with the terrorist beard?! :peeking:

Actually, I take an unusually keen interest in anything slender and female appearing, so I was watching her as she and her group walked in. I saw a woman in dark glasses and I was like "are you gonna take those off?", when she finally did I was actually commenting to Jesda and his brother that there was a girl that was a dead ringer for Kristen Bell sitting at the next table. She is non descript enough that she almost looks like she could be a close copy of herself. However when Dax came out of the restroom and walked to the table (her boyfriend, another semi B lister) I googled to see who she was dating and put 2 and 2 together.

I imagine she's got to be the best kind of celebrity... Popular enough to do some major films and TV shows, but not a sufficiently large name to be mobbed at every public place she goes out to.

http://www.q45.org/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/kristen-bell-leia-bikini-4.jpg

93DevilleUSMC
12-25-10, 11:29 PM
I offer 12-inch Quiznos subs.

ben.gators
12-25-10, 11:38 PM
Actually, I take an unusually keen interest in anything slender and female appearing, so I was watching her as she and her group walked in. I saw a woman in dark glasses and I was like "are you gonna take those off?", when she finally did I was actually commenting to Jesda and his brother that there was a girl that was a dead ringer for Kristen Bell sitting at the next table. She is non descript enough that she almost looks like she could be a close copy of herself. However when Dax came out of the restroom and walked to the table (her boyfriend, another semi B lister) I googled to see who she was dating and put 2 and 2 together.

I imagine she's got to be the best kind of celebrity... Popular enough to do some major films and TV shows, but not a sufficiently large name to be mobbed at every public place she goes out to.

http://www.q45.org/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/kristen-bell-leia-bikini-4.jpg

Huh, Ian, if I were in your shoes, I would walk to her and hand her a note with this address on it: http://myfreeimplants.com/index.asp
She really needs it!

Playdrv4me
12-25-10, 11:44 PM
I'm glad she HASN'T made that mistake. She looks fine the way she is.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-26-10, 01:37 AM
Yeah, I hate it when a skinny girl like that gets a big set of fake titties. You can always tell fake big titties from real big titties, and it just wouldn't look natural.

Jesda
12-26-10, 03:02 AM
Slender natural girls > Fakies

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-26-10, 07:10 PM
Jesda & Ian, your little girlfriend is on TBS now. They're airing Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I forgot how funny this movie is.

The-Dullahan
12-27-10, 02:19 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaa.

Dead Ringer.

Jesda
12-27-10, 02:33 AM
shut up donny!

becky! Dj! Get down here now!