: Finally got pics of my Fleetwood!

Vesicant
09-22-04, 08:17 PM
This is for 93fleetwoodlowlow:

Ralph
09-22-04, 08:40 PM
Nice car. We finally get to see what you look like also. :yup: (security guard eh?) I thought you had a Catera :hmm:

Vesicant
09-22-04, 08:45 PM
No no no no... those are 93fleetwoodlowlow's pictures.. i posted them for him.

:D

Ralph
09-22-04, 08:49 PM
No no no no... those are 93fleetwoodlowlow's pictures.. i posted them for him.

:histeric:

Oops. :rolleyes2

p.s. I had the EXACT same steering wheel cover on my Grand Marquis. I bought it for the "wood" look.

Vesicant
09-22-04, 08:54 PM
No issue... its cool :) - hes got a sweet ride though, looks pretty mint and i like the added caddy wreaths and symbols.

DopeStar 156
09-22-04, 09:00 PM
I got a wood cover too but I couldn't get it over the wheel of my Fleetwood.

Adam
09-22-04, 09:09 PM
thanks everyone. yes that is my ride not Jefferyg. thanks to him for gettin the pics up. yeah i took those at work. (used the security camera not supposed to but i deleted the pics before anyone found out) i got the glass etched and all and the wreaths around the door locks.

Adam
09-22-04, 09:47 PM
oh yeah, thats me in my big security guard uniform. my Fleetwood will soon be kandy blue and have a white ragtop and be lowered.

JefferyG i just found out that here at work i cant post pics anyway (as if i knew how in the first place). it has to have an administrative password and i dont. my computer at home no longer has the internet so i have to use this one. these pics were taken at work.

Sandy
09-23-04, 12:21 AM
I like that car. Could use some whitewalls ~ ~ But I do like that car!! :thumbsup:

Adam
09-23-04, 04:00 PM
yeah it needs new tires cause those are about done. im gonna get some this pay period with white walls. thanks for the compilments.

AElayyat
09-23-04, 09:21 PM
Nice looking Fleetwood there. Are you going to tint it or what?

Adam
09-23-04, 10:09 PM
yeah. i gotta get some money first. this next pay check is going for tires and the next will be for the tint. i think it will look better if i get it tinted. did ya see the glass etching. it will bring that out alot.

FASSTWOOD
09-24-04, 12:25 AM
yeah. i gotta get some money first. this next pay check is going for tires and the next will be for the tint. i think it will look better if i get it tinted. did ya see the glass etching. it will bring that out alot.

I was gonna say tint would make the etching stand out... Good call!
Oh Yeah! Car looks good!!! Good luck with your future plans...

BeelzeBob
09-24-04, 03:16 AM
Looks great! You have to love the FWB in black!!

Adam
09-24-04, 05:04 PM
oh yeah, my friends 94 is black all over, inside and out. mines dark blue.

AElayyat
09-24-04, 07:42 PM

What ever you do don't get some cheepo Pep Boys tires or something like that, spend the extra money and get some Michillens or something simmilar because you will feel the difference in ride quality.

Adam
09-24-04, 07:46 PM
i am getting BF Goodwrench tires ww. i was going to get a set of Vogues but they are too expensive and i would be getting rid of them in about 6 months anyway.

BeelzeBob
09-24-04, 08:54 PM
That's a nice blue then! I like it..

Adam
09-24-04, 08:59 PM
well in truth it looks better in the pictures than it does in real life. im gonna get it painted kandy blue and im gonna get a white carriage top on it and take off the vinyl top. im also gonna get the interior re done.

AElayyat
09-24-04, 11:50 PM
well in truth it looks better in the pictures than it does in real life. im gonna get it painted kandy blue and im gonna get a white carriage top on it and take off the vinyl top. im also gonna get the interior re done.

You mean those cloth tops?? If that is what you mean, they look sweet as hell on Caddys. My pop's 96 Eldorado (blk/blk/blk) has one of those tops and it makes the car look so much better, IMO. You should be OK with BF G's, I hear they make good tires.

Adam
09-24-04, 11:58 PM
yeah. they call them carriage tops also. of course it just might be that southern slang, i guess im just getting used to it. my neighbor has a cloth top on his car and he has always reffered to it as a carriage top. so thats what i call it.

scurling
09-25-04, 01:50 AM
Hey Jeffery, how did you get that pasenger side glass etching? Is that a label or what? I've never seen that on glass before.

Adam
09-25-04, 03:48 PM
that aint Jeffreyg's car that is mine. a friend of my family's did it for me. i got a discount on it $40.00 but it really cost $100.00 and i got it in the corner of all the windows.

scurling
09-25-04, 05:33 PM
Hey LowLow, these threads are making my head spin.

Is the window emblem unique to the person that made it, or should a dealer know how to get it applied? What are the deminsions? The close up makes it look rather large, but I don't see it in the full size pictures of your car.

Adam
09-25-04, 08:51 PM
thats just the Cadillac emblem, i dont know if the dealer can do it, it is customized. they are, i believe, anywhere from 3 to 5 inches in width and length. but dont quote me. i was gonna get the wreaths and FLEETWOOD on the side mirrors but it didnt work. am i making any sense here?

bigmikelilmike
09-29-04, 08:41 AM
clean fleetwood nice etching and no a dealer is not gonna do glass etching it is a custom thing .......fleetwood power representin Los Santos car club

HotRodSaint
09-29-04, 12:28 PM
yeah. they call them carriage tops also. of course it just might be that southern slang, i guess im just getting used to it. my neighbor has a cloth top on his car and he has always reffered to it as a carriage top. so thats what i call it.

The industry calls them simcons, short for simulated convertable.

There was a trend in SoCal in the '80's when lowriders first discovered 4 bangers. They called them phantom tops.

How many Sentras were destroyed during this period is hard to guess. :D

Adam
09-30-04, 09:57 PM
no im getting a soft top put on not a simcon. i dont like the way that looks, dont know why, just anoys me cause you know it aint no drop top. i am getting the door handles painted gold to go along with the paint. saw something similar to this on Cali Swangin and it looked bad ass so i am gonna get mine done like that.

Adam
10-02-04, 10:05 PM
UPDATE: in about two weeks im gonna get the Fleetwood painted. im having a problem getting the soft top, dealership claims they dont do it and that upholstery shops do it. door handles are gonna get gold dipped. after this it is gonna be awhile before i do anything else. they guy that is gonna paint it is getting me a good deal on the paint. cant wait, ill get some pics of it as soon as i can (when it is finished).

c_realla
10-05-04, 01:31 AM
tint is nice

Adam
10-05-04, 06:37 PM
that car is nice. :thumbsup:

92brougham
11-10-04, 12:38 PM
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeee Post Pics Asap Man!!! I Cant Wait To See That Ish!