: Anyone want heated/cooled cup holders?

nathanjax
12-16-10, 03:39 AM
They're mine. I'm taking my Esky back to stock and would rather someone on here have them, then to just give them away with the truck. This is not in the for sale section because it's more of a trade. Selling for $100 plus shipping (both ways), but, here's the deal. I need your cup holders. We would have to actually swap the lid around your 6 disc changer/clock/cubby as well as the cup holder unit itself. The reason is because I have all 3 of the chrome pieces on the door lids as you can see in the pic. These are in good condition, there is minimal peeling because I tried to get as much off as possible. Yours MUST be in good condition as well with all pieces there... cup holders, plastic insert, etc.

Pic of all three lids with the chrome
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/nathanjax/04%20Escalade/DIY%20Misc/photo-2.jpg

Older pic showing the cupholders, but before I got the 3rd chrome piece for the door next to the clock. I also have the 2 little rubber tabs missing in this pick
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/nathanjax/04%20Escalade/DIY%20Misc/Open-On.jpg

Email me at nathanandkatiec@gmail.com for more details. You would need to send your stuff to me (with a delivery confirmation or tracking number), and the day I received it I would send it back to you (with a delivery confirmation or tracking number). Should be less than $150 total and you'll have heated/cooled cupholders. A lot cheaper than you can find them anywhere else.

I just completed a transaction with Jon (Sircalloway) on here and I'm sure he'll tell you I'm a good guy. I also have excelent feedback on eBay with the username nathanandkatiec.

All of my aftermarket pieces will be for sale (and put in the for sale section) soon.

Full list of aftermarket stuff here... www.cardomain.com/ride/3356324

Sircalloway
12-16-10, 09:03 AM
Yes! Nathan is AWESOME! :worship: = NATHAN
He helped me with a next to impossible part for my cupholder. He gave me a great price and shipped it extremely fast. Very friendly, in fact I consider him a friend now. I would not hesitate at all to buy from him again.

gmercedesbenz
12-16-10, 01:31 PM
GAH! I wish I could :mad: I have an '02 so mine wouldn't fit. :nono:

CarJunkie87
12-16-10, 04:00 PM
They're mine. I'm taking my Esky back to stock and would rather someone on here have them, then to just give them away with the truck. This is not in the for sale section because it's more of a trade. Selling for $100 plus shipping (both ways), but, here's the deal. I need your cup holders. We would have to actually swap the lid around your 6 disc changer/clock/cubby as well as the cup holder unit itself. The reason is because I have all 3 of the chrome pieces on the door lids as you can see in the pic. These are in good condition, there is minimal peeling because I tried to get as much off as possible. Yours MUST be in good condition as well with all pieces there... cup holders, plastic insert, etc.

Hey man. I was interesting in purchasing your cup holders, I just have a brief question. I will be visiting Jax FL this Christmas to visit family and I was curious if I went up and picked up the holders would you let me or do you have to ship them? Also would the price be reduced?

flapjack1270
12-16-10, 11:11 PM
Why are you selling these? Do they work well?

nathanjax
12-17-10, 12:10 AM
Why are you selling these? Do they work well?

They work great. You can search these forums and find threads were people love theirs as well.

I'm returning my truck back to stock and selling it.

flapjack1270
12-17-10, 01:44 AM
Where are you located? And how did you run the wires for the hookup.? You can PM me if you'd like, I'm semi-interested in buying/trading.

nathanjax
12-17-10, 01:57 AM
Where are you located? And how did you run the wires for the hookup.? You can PM me if you'd like, I'm semi-interested in buying/trading.

Located in Jax, Fl. Just a couple wires, real easy to hook up. I can email you pics and instructions on what wires to tap. email me at nathanandkatiec@gmail.com... I'll even walk you through it over the phone if wanted/needed

shore
12-17-10, 02:49 PM
I think I'm interested..

nathanjax
12-17-10, 03:06 PM
I think I'm interested..

If you are, I meet you half way to swap out. I'm the one from Jax who picked up your old grill from you when you go your plat grill...

mosimann
12-19-10, 04:48 AM
Sent you an email.

AnthonyT
12-19-10, 07:22 PM
Hello Nathan, I just joined this forum and I am interested in your cup holders. I have a 2006 escalade esv platinum and the cup holders board is burned out and need to replace the cup holders. Would you be interested in selling yours?
Thanks
Anthony

nathanjax
12-19-10, 08:28 PM
Hello Nathan, I just joined this forum and I am interested in your cup holders. I have a 2006 escalade esv platinum and the cup holders board is burned out and need to replace the cup holders. Would you be interested in selling yours?
Thanks
Anthony

No, cause I would have to have something to replace them with... And the wood grain wouldn't match the rest of your woodgrain

AnthonyT
12-19-10, 10:12 PM
Ok but Ive actually removed the cup holder unit from the wood portion so that would not be a problem as the console part will remain the same... Im just looknig for thecup holder unit when its removed from the console part... It unscrews from the bottom and comes out with the fan and what looks like a radiator... I removed mine as the left cup holder isnt working anymore and need a replacement... If that changes anything let me know... Thanks

nathanjax
12-20-10, 02:34 PM
Sorry, as of this morning, payment was sent for mine so they are sold...

tomikem
12-20-10, 02:57 PM
How did you get them out?

AnthonyT
12-22-10, 11:39 PM
How did you get them out?

Turn the console over there are 6 screws holding in the cup holder unit to the console rremove the screws.. Then you
carefully peel away the aluminum tape that is stuck to it enough to free up the cupholders and gently lift out...

tomikem
12-23-10, 02:18 PM
How did you get the console out??