: seeking knowledgeable dealer near chicago

DanHDman
12-14-10, 03:42 PM
I'm looking for someone knowledgeable that is a dealer or works at a dealership in or around Chicago land. I need to have some programming done with a tech 2 that most others are giving meie about. not cause it can't be done but they just arent making big cash off it. your help is appreciated.
thanx
Dan

KaMaSuTrA
12-17-10, 01:00 PM
Good luck man, you're better off hitting up a tuner/LSx shop than a dealership. My experience with owning a V and trying to get good service around Chicagoland has been a nightmare.

Weil Cadillac Libertyville did great service for me up until a couple of months ago when they tried to scam me into buying a battery when it was clearly the alternator causing the issue.

Steve Foley Cadillac Northbrook thought my car was too "modified" and was not "capable" of working on it. (Mind you all I got is muffler delete, x-pipe, and intake)

Patrick Cadillac Schaumburg also did good service up until earlier this month when they scratched the hell out of my headlights while replacing my radiator. I confronted the service manager about it and he didn't want to hear any of it. It was my "opinion" that the tech did it even though the scratches were freshly made.

I'm thinking that if I get a V2, I might have to drive out of state to get quality service and respect.

kzeliminator
02-22-11, 05:52 PM
I got very good service at barrington motorwerks cadillac