Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Really need some help please!

557 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  POS VETT 
#1 ·
So yesterday I took the V autocrossing and after my last run my V decided to cause me more agony. I park it and I hear a strange sound, popped the hood and I see my radiator has fallen down I jack the car up and I see part of my crossmember is hanging down it looks like there are two bolts that have fallen off. I tried calling the stealership but they just keep trying to sell me a new radiator now I found the bolts for the crossmember of a cts and srx are 10.9 M16x60 do you guys think this would also be the same size for the V? It seems with the two bolts in there the crossmember will be held back in place pushing the radiator back to its original spot any advice on this? I will try getting pictures when I get home from school I am just hoping someone might know the answer to my problem by then! Thanks guys!

#3 ·
You seem to have an SRX. Can't you take one bolt out of there (from the same vicinity) and see if it fits the CTS-V ? Or, take off one of the bolts that are still in place (don't move the car) and take it to a hardware store that carries metric bolts or to a dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.