: Headlights

flapjack1270
12-09-10, 12:43 AM
Hey guys, I just ordered these headlights from ebay. I can't post the link but if you just go to ebay and type in OEM STYLE EURO BLACK HEAD LIGHT LAMP AMBER NEW SUV EXT you'll see them.
I went to put them in and realized I have the Xenon package. Therefore they didnt work out. Does anyone know of any like that but that include the xenon? Or any sweet similar black headlights. I dont really like those Halo ones.
I am also going to be selling these ones for $130 +10 for shipping if anyone is interested.
If interested or you can help me at all with finding some sweet black ones PM me.

Tx_Lee
12-09-10, 12:57 AM
i dont understand why they didnt work... im guessin by "xenon" u mean the factory stock HID headlights? they dont seem to be projector headlights so i dont kno why they wouldnt work? maybe u can elaborate on your problem..?

flapjack1270
12-09-10, 01:51 AM
With the stock headlights I have something that looks like this... go to ebay and type in (03 04 05 Cadillac Escalade Xenon Head Light HID BALLAST). The aftermarket headlight does not include a spot for them to be inserted. So basically when I plug in the wires that do plug into the aftermarket headlight, the high beams/low beams wont turn on because those are ran from the xenon light control unit. I hope this is making sense. I'd post pictures to show but apparently newb's can't post links or pictures...

TColeman
12-09-10, 04:54 PM
FlapJack: check out ebay item# 310275201117 for the Xenon version. I'll buy yours for $50 + shipping. They're basically stock headlamp assemblies painted black. Merry Christmas!

flapjack1270
12-09-10, 07:07 PM
Hey thanks for the heads up on the xenon lights, I actually ordered those last night!
I'll sell you mine for 100 +shipping. Thats basically 75 bucks cheaper than what I paid for them.

TColeman
12-10-10, 02:26 PM
Sorry Flapjack: I could probably transform my oem headlights to black for cheaper than $100. I'm glad you found what you were looking for. Hit me up if you can't get more than what I offered and I'll think about it. Merry Christmas....