: Enterprise at Ed Morse Cadillac

cooncat
12-08-10, 03:21 PM
I know there are many of you who have been very unhappy with the loaners you have been getting at your local Cadillac dealers. I have to report that the Enterprise office at Ed Morse has nothing but spectacular for me at Ed Morse Cadillac in sunny Tampa, Florida. I have always gotten a Cadillac, generally with low miles and in almost brand new condition. Today I got a brand new DTS Premium edition with only 1,600 miles. This car has almost everything Cadillac has to offer except for the platinum edition. It has the sunroof, nav system, massaging seats, chrome wheels, surround sound bose stereo. This car is not lacking for any options. The rep told me that Enterprise is upgrading their Cadillacs with more options. The color is thunder gray with the light interior. Great car.

Stingroo
12-08-10, 03:26 PM
It's Ed Morse, of course!

(lol I just saw a commercial for them....)

Destroyer
12-08-10, 11:29 PM
As a Tampa Bay area dude, I too know of Ed Morse but have never heard comments about this dealership before. I have browsed the used car lot for non-Cadillac cars in the past. :cool2:

blue07cts
12-09-10, 12:33 AM
I'm originally from Tampa as is most of my family, I once had to have emergency service on a major level (my 07 had a rear tie rod actually BREAK) while I was in town visiting, not only did they get the car done in only 2 days (not a stocked part) but I was given an escalade to drive while my car was fixed, so My service experience with them was awesome!