Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Lloyds Floor Mats - What Grade Would You Recommend?

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  chahockey 
#1 ·
Time to replace the stock floor mats in my 2005 CTS-V and will go with Lloyds mats. Trying to choose between the Luxe, Ultimate Or Velourtex grades since there is a big price diff between them. Anybody have the lower priced Velourtex mats for their V and what about the quality of these mats. Thanks.

#3 ·
#4 ·
Yes, I just bought these too, although I'm not going to put them in the car until Spring and I'm done tracking snow and salt into my car for the year. I agree that they look great - I love the larger "V" emblem that is more centered on the mat. By weight, I think they're a little lighter and more flimsy than the OEM mats, but I think they're just fine for the money.

#5 ·
I actually now have two sets of the $100 ones because of giving out my list to my wife and sister....Anyhow the quality is good and the V flag is huge compared to what I was expecting (a good thing). If someone wants to by the other set that is BNIB just PM me. I'm thinking $100 shipped OBO.

#11 ·
PM Sent.

#10 ·
That's what I was afraid of. And I seem to be particularly rough on mats - I'm not sure why, but I always seem to wear a hole in them pretty quickly. It looks like I'll run the Velourtex mats until I start to to see that wear, then upgrade to the higher quality model.

Guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.