: Cup holder cover?

stevec5375
12-04-10, 09:09 PM
Has anyone seen a custom gadget for the SRX that covers up the cup holder? I would love to see something that plugs into that hole that is either a cover or a tray of some sort.

The cup holders are fine for their intended purpose. However, when not in use, it would be nice to have that space perform another function. I rarely use the cup holders for drinks because I don't drive a lot of long distance.

Cad96k
12-07-10, 01:16 PM
I would like to see a cup holder insert to get a better grip on the cups and close the gap between the holders. I find that every time I turn a corner my coffee falls over from my side to the passenger side holder! Tim's, thermos, whatever, they all fall over due. Using the deeper holder doesn't help. In the interim I've had to plug the passenger side holder with a cloth - which I shouldn't have to do.

So if anyone finds the cup holder cover, or an insert, I would be interested.

frankrizzo135
12-07-10, 03:39 PM
They have those insulated cup sleeves they usually give away at the trade fairs. They are only about one half the size of the thermos but will make your thermos or coffee container larger at the bottom.