Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Disappointed this morning

758 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Ive's V 
#1 ·
So I've been driving my Mini Cooper for the last 3 weeks and the V has been sitting in the garage, nice an clean. I has planned to use it today, being a nice day and all, only to wake up to heavy snow flurries. I'm not afraid to take it out in the weather, but it's clean and I'm making that last. Hopefully, I can take the baby out and thrash it a bit. On a side note, I found a hotwheels car of a new V sedan in silver, and once you take it out of the package, it looks and awful lot like our V1s, so if you'd like to pick one up, scope out Walmart. They are silver with black interior. Kinda cool.

#4 ·
I have them in Black and Silver, havesnt seen one of those slow red ones

#6 ·
Yes that is the Hotwheels, the silver one looks close enough. My daughter found it and started tearing the package open. I said, hey, that's daddy's. She said, can I have it, I'll take care of it. I said, give it back, it's mine. So now it is sitting in my console. My toys are my toys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.