Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Wheel ticking (Help Darkman?)

669 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  WesH8398 
#1 ·
So last night I maybe had 1 to many drinks and decided it was probably best for me not to drive. I tossed the keys to my girlfriend and let her friend sit up front with her. Anyways while I was riding in the back I noticed the passenger rear wheel make a faint ticking noise. When the speed increases so does the ticking and vice versa. I first I thought it was the beers speaking to me but I had a sober person verify it and yup it does exist lol. When I installed the brake lines I checked the rotor's and pads and they had plenty of life left in them. So possibly a wheel bearing? Because I can't hear it from the drivers seat I have no idea how long its been going on for. Thanks in advance guys

Derek

Oh, The back seat of our cars is pretty nice actually. It was my first time riding back there. The only thing that would have been nice is a seat warmer

#4 ·
Sorry I should have been more descriptive. I went over it looking for the the obvious nail, rock etc.. Although I didnt look to see if a wheel weight was mia. I'll go take a look. Thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.