: 93-97 cadillac fleetwood header choices?

diamondhill
12-04-10, 12:15 AM
does any one on this forum know what headers will fit my 95 fleet? they dont have to be exact fit . im really wanting some longtubes. will headers from older full size gm cars work? what about the ones from the camaros and transam fit? i can find those all day? thanks to any replies in advance:thumbsup:

diamondhill
12-04-10, 12:24 AM
does any one on this forum know what headers will fit my 95 fleet? they dont have to be exact fit . im really wanting some longtubes. will headers from older full size gm cars work? what about the ones from the camaros and transam fit? i can find those all day? thanks to any replies in advance:thumbsup:

damn i just looked at my title.. i effed up lol.. it needs to read 93-96..... i was thinking bout 93-97 f-body lt1 cars

Stingroo
12-04-10, 01:17 AM
I think the Clear Image Tri-Y headers for the Impala SS work on your car.

diamondhill
12-05-10, 12:30 AM
man those headers are expensive. im looking for some cheaper than that.. any other choices?

Stingroo
12-05-10, 12:47 AM
I believe Summit makes a set for the SS as well that could fall a bit lower on the price scale.

Bingo:
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=230246

diamondhill
12-10-10, 09:38 PM
awesome link !!!!!

Stingroo
12-10-10, 11:18 PM
You're welcome. :) The ISSF is the best place to get answers to performance questions for these cars. Most of the guys here are into stock rebuilds and soft comfort. It's all good, we're all enthusiasts. :thumbsup: