: Winter Sucks

jude_s1
12-03-10, 04:07 AM
Time to put my Car away for the winter.The only plus is the Mileage stays low.:crying2::crying2::crying2::crying2:They put salt on the bridges this morning so that means my car is parked until April.:crying2::crying2::crying2:In April I will have A 2005 xlr With 28 k on it. That is the only upside.I envy you guys that live out in California or Florida that can enjoy there cars all Year.:mad2::alchi: Well you guys enjoy the Winter And I'll see you all in the spring .Thanks for all your help this year!!:cool2::cheers:::getaway::usflag::pow-mia::caddy:

alarmu12
12-04-10, 05:53 PM
Do what I did many years ago. I bought a new Eldorado in 1967 and within months the paint was peeling around the E on the side and around the headlight. I decided life was too short for this nonsense. I quit my job and moved to Calif. without a job. It was the best move of my life. Out here I never wash a car, only dust them everyday, so they are always perfect.

GizmoQ
12-10-10, 04:30 AM
Do what I do. MOD HELL! Got 4 shops working 4 separate mods for the vehicle. Should take most of the winter. Only downside is finding a break in the weather to move the car from state to state - none of these guys are anywhere near each other, not even in the same state.

jude_s1
12-13-10, 05:03 AM
good Idea ! Gismo I think its time for that Borlo exhaust

Indpowr
02-03-11, 12:27 AM
That is why we live in FL. 71 today...LOL

bhchase
02-03-11, 08:47 PM
My soultion, I have a house in Salt Lake city and one in St George, Utah. It cost me 600 miles extra every year to move it back and fourth, but its worth it. Yes i am retired ! My last hura.

GizmoQ
02-04-11, 02:54 AM
My soultion, I have a house in Salt Lake city and one in St George, Utah. It cost me 600 miles extra every year to move it back and fourth, but its worth it. Yes i am retired ! My last hura.

But are you willing to bring it to Bolling Green, KY for the Homecoming 14-16 Jul 2011? (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-xlr-forum-2004-through-2010/213739-xlr-owners-lets-respond-invitation.html?highlight=homecoming)