: Driver's side turn signal/cornering light for 1991

CadillacZach77
12-01-10, 03:12 PM
Anyone know where I can buy the light housing next to the headlight on a 1991 brougham? I bought one in 2003 from a chevy dealer and it was like 90 bucks. I'm looking to get one for about 40 but that might not be possible. I can't find one on any website.

outsider
12-01-10, 03:23 PM
maybe one of the people here who hit up junkyards could help you? also shouldn't this go in the parts thread? :P

brougham
12-02-10, 06:33 PM
Either pay up for new or find a used one at a junk yard somewhere.

MudAnt
12-02-10, 11:56 PM
My local junkyard just got a 1990 Brougham in, which is extremely rare for whatever reason. I'm probably going to go on Saturday, should I get that part for you? Also you might post a picture so we're clear exactly which part you need.

CadillacZach77
12-03-10, 08:04 PM
Thanks MudAnt but when I got home this evening I had a box on my front porch with the part I needed inside. I just put it on and it works perfectly. Thank you so much whoever you are. When I got to thinking about it, it's kind of scary. I never received a message from the guy. How he knew my whole name and address is kind of unsettling. Still, thanks bro.

csbuckn
12-03-10, 08:59 PM
The internet has enough personal info to supply a shipping address. Once, I needed a phone number for a private party and a simple internet search brought up his full name, wifes full name, full address and phone number. You should search for yourself every now and then and see what pops up. I just Google "find a person" and go from there.

MudAnt
12-04-10, 12:47 AM
Thanks MudAnt but when I got home this evening I had a box on my front porch with the part I needed inside. I just put it on and it works perfectly. Thank you so much whoever you are. When I got to thinking about it, it's kind of scary. I never received a message from the guy. How he knew my whole name and address is kind of unsettling. Still, thanks bro.

So someone read this thread and just sent you the part without even contacting you? That is weird..