RBraczyk
09-20-04, 11:01 PM
Thats nuts.

FASSTWOOD
09-20-04, 11:04 PM
Looking good!!! I like the color too...

509Rider
09-20-04, 11:18 PM
Looking good!!! I like the color too...Thanks guys.

slk230mb
09-21-04, 12:15 AM
I love that color and the tire on the back bumper... :bouncy:

barge master
09-21-04, 04:48 AM
Freaky stuff for sure. Straight outta Compton.

509Rider
09-21-04, 12:24 PM
Freaky stuff for sure. Straight outta Compton.Actually im straight out of Idaho.

75pimpdeville
09-21-04, 05:08 PM
Oh man thats awesome. I have been wanting to get hydraulics for so long but cant find anyone that will do them. Plus the 20's wont fit under the skirts with hydraulics.

Adam
09-21-04, 05:49 PM
:jawdrop: :worship: :worship: :worship: :cheers: hell yeah hell yeah. looks nice. cant wait for mine to be finished and lookin that good. got one of your pics hangin up in my work locker. everyone asks about it.

509Rider
09-21-04, 09:40 PM
:jawdrop: :worship: :worship: :worship: :cheers: hell yeah hell yeah. looks nice. cant wait for mine to be finished and lookin that good. got one of your pics hangin up in my work locker. everyone asks about it.Thats cool man, be sure you post your up when it is done.

Adam
09-21-04, 09:51 PM
believe me i will. i cant wait. i am gonna get all the stuff for it over the winter and start working on it in the spring. ya know i never did get them 14s i had to cancel it cause i had to pay my insurance and all that on both cars. and the car payment on the Lincoln. you think you could help hook me up? itll be a while before i get some more money. had a family crisis and i had to take care of it :crying: but any way, yeah everyone here at the hospital loves your ride (those who've seen it). im thinking about takin the vinyl top off and putting on a white carriage top. kandy kobalt blue to match.

HotRodSaint
09-21-04, 09:58 PM
Freaky stuff for sure. Straight outta Compton.

East Los Angeles. Compton was still a Jewish community when East Los Angeles began lowriding. :coolgleam

barge master
09-22-04, 06:28 AM
I haven't gotten to tour the left coast yet to bone up on those details. Those guys were doing that stuff long before the rest of the country got into it. It's not exactly my cup of tea as far as doing it to my own car, but I can sure respect the work that must go into it.

Lowco, if you don't mind my asking, what's it cost to get that kind of work done? Is it custom fabricated for your car or are the parts bolt in? I've never seen a car with those features in real life, only in pictures.

509Rider
09-22-04, 12:40 PM
I haven't gotten to tour the left coast yet to bone up on those details. Those guys were doing that stuff long before the rest of the country got into it. It's not exactly my cup of tea as far as doing it to my own car, but I can sure respect the work that must go into it.

Lowco, if you don't mind my asking, what's it cost to get that kind of work done? Is it custom fabricated for your car or are the parts bolt in? I've never seen a car with those features in real life, only in pictures.There is quite a bit of custom work involved a lot of reinforcement and welding, upper control arms are extended to take stress off ball joints adjustable upper trailing arms, strapped frame, chain bridge in the rear, three pumps 10 batteries, this setup is close to 5 grand installed, it was less for me cause my friend owns a hydraulic shop.