: Whats your real name?

RBraczyk
09-20-04, 10:55 PM
Some names here are not easy to tell who they are.
For instance, RBraczyk really stands for rob braczyk, polish extrodinare with a hint of deutchland...sry :cookoo: . Anyways, for those who don't have obvious screennames, whats your real name, and age if it isn't posted?

Ralph
09-20-04, 11:05 PM
Hello, my name is Ralph. :D My ancestory is Ukrainian. :shhh:

Vesicant
09-20-04, 11:15 PM
My name is my screen name - minus the G which stands for my last.

(Due to the fact that these pages are listed on google i wont post my last name)

Welsh, Czech, Deutsche' - are the main ones..

illumina
09-20-04, 11:20 PM
my name? dont know yet...i was'nt given one at birth. i don't even know how old i am :hmm: .

daacon
09-20-04, 11:28 PM
My real name is "Dad can I have" or "Dad I need." - teenagers :helpless: don't get me wrong I would not trade fatherhood for the world :thumbsup:.

As a kid I was known as heyzeus chr!st and Gawd Damm!t (stolen bit from Bill Cosby...)

Go by the name Dave - but have answered to and been called all kinds of things.A wee bit of Scotish with a smidgen of German I have been told ......

later..............dy

HotRodSaint
09-20-04, 11:38 PM
My name is my screen name - minus the G which stands for my last.

(Due to the fact that these pages are listed on google i wont post my last name)

Welsh, Czech, Deutsche' - are the main ones..

I share his name. Without the G. :cool:

DopeStar 156
09-20-04, 11:53 PM
I'll only release my code name, Solid Snake.
http://www.gamecritics.com/feature/report/nerdheroes/image09.jpg

Ralph
09-20-04, 11:55 PM

Sons of Liberty was a good one. :)

DopeStar 156
09-21-04, 12:01 AM
I've been playing the original Metal Gear Solid for weeks now. I wanna play the second real bad but my PS2 is in the shop. "Disc Read Error," and since that's the reason, repairs are on Sony's tab. ALSO since my dad works for FedEx, shipping was on FedEx's tab! HA! If that doesn't earn you the code name Solid Snake, I dunno what does.

Ralph
09-21-04, 12:04 AM
"Disc Read Error,"

I've had a few of those on the screen, it was worse with DVD movies though.

RBraczyk
09-21-04, 12:05 AM
Stay on topic please!!!

ShadowLvr400
09-21-04, 12:15 AM
"Phil" or Philip. Nicknames include Dragon, and Bear. (Russian ancestry, kinda big n furry like.) The Dragon nickname comes from my necklaces and artwork I collect. A lot of dragons.

daacon
09-21-04, 12:16 AM

What are you afriad of Tommy Zeeeeeeee Germans ? :histeric:

Night Wolf
09-21-04, 12:22 AM
Rick :)

tru504187211
09-21-04, 12:25 AM
My title is Mr. Hoppe, as I am a distinguished gentleman, but at the same time, a dirty huster. My birthname is Jacob, but I've also been called Miss Phat Booty. It's a split between Jake and Jacob of what most people call me.

tru504187211
09-21-04, 12:27 AM
Oh yes, nearly fullblooded German. Ich bin Deutsch!

Night Wolf
09-21-04, 12:30 AM
<----- 100% Italian

DopeStar 156
09-21-04, 12:37 AM
What are you afriad of Tommy Zeeeeeeee Germans ? :histeric:
Germans?! Hahaha! No, my only enemy is FOXHOUND.

illumina
09-21-04, 12:38 AM
most people seem to think i am 100% azzhole, but im german-irish.

RBraczyk
09-21-04, 12:39 AM
75/25 polish german split.

Ralph
09-21-04, 12:49 AM
What's with all the Germans on this Forum, everyone should be driving a BMW or Benz. :hmm:

OK, I'll admit I'm part French, and I was very reluctant to admit it on this Forum. Especially after threads in the past entitled "How about some France bashing," etc. :hmm:

please don't kick me off... :crying: :hide: :crying: :shocked:

illumina
09-21-04, 12:53 AM
ralph...im sorry, we have to let you go. this hurts us more than it hurts you ;) .

ShadowLvr400
09-21-04, 12:55 AM
Russian, Italian, Irish, and French. You wouldn't believe my alcohol tolerance.

majax
09-21-04, 01:03 AM
Alexandr and yes I spelt it right.

my last name is czech.

Ralph
09-21-04, 01:05 AM
ralph...im sorry, we have to let you go. this hurts us more than it hurts you ;) .

LOL! :tisk:

Phil, thanks for admitting it too, now I won't be the only one to go "down." :want: That's strange :hmm: there is no Frenchman "running away" smilie. :confused:

Sandy
09-21-04, 01:19 AM
Sanford, but I usually use Sandy. 49% Polish + 49% Russian + 2% seasoning, for extra flavor and to retard spoilage ;)

illumina
09-21-04, 01:36 AM
alright...i'll give my real name...

geez...i lost it again.

ShadowLvr400
09-21-04, 02:03 AM
alright...i'll give my real name...

geez...i lost it again.

Don't worry Michael, I found your name. :lildevil:

Jesda
09-21-04, 02:11 AM
Jesda Gulati
First name's thai, last name's Indian. BUT THE SOUL IS ALL MIDWEST!

illumina
09-21-04, 02:26 AM
Don't worry Michael, I found your name. :lildevil:

noooooooooooooooooooooo...you foiled my evil plans! :hide:

im melting oh: what a world, what a world, what a world (i think that was the phrase).

CadiJeff
09-21-04, 03:15 AM
well my first name is in my screen name, bet ya can't tell wich part?
and I am Deutsch w/ a slight hint of..........well......... more german

M STaR 013
09-21-04, 03:45 AM
my name is Sammy Zamora. i am mexican believe it or not. the link has my pic...

http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=157243&postcount=756

TheSwedishTiger
09-21-04, 03:49 AM
Russian, Italian, Irish, and French. You wouldn't believe my alcohol tolerance.
LOL!

Tina, Swedish, 100% Tiger

caddyshack24
09-21-04, 07:13 AM
Eddie, Edward if your a weanie or grandma decides ive done something wrong.

last name is Irish.. mostly Irish/Scottish

Stoneage_Caddy
09-21-04, 10:43 AM
I dont know my real name , some people call me "a*&hole" tho ....

I am ordianed as "Revrend Stone" (technicly not a joke)

And sometimes when people arent mad at me im known as "mike"

Scottish and Polish , maybe ill start wearing a kilt to the club to meet girls .....

T_Dogg8
09-21-04, 10:44 AM
hmm...wearing a dress to meet girls?? do you think that's a good idea?? might meet people with a girly personality, just might not be a girl :)

Stoneage_Caddy
09-21-04, 10:49 AM
hmm good point......

Bad enough dudes keep sending me free drinks at the club .......and i asked the bartender if it was one of "them" clubs , he said no but im really starting to wonder(havent been back) ....coarse it coulda been sympathy too , the 2 girls i broght with me wouldnt stop kissing ..........not every day the girl(s) you bring with you turns to the other side of the fence after one dance with you (does wonders for your self esteem).......

T_Dogg8
09-21-04, 11:29 AM
ouch. that sucks....unless they let you join :lildevil:

Stoneage_Caddy
09-21-04, 11:32 AM
well , one of the girls felt bad and uhhh ...well i wont go into it here ....lets just say i stopped gettign drinks

Roswell256
09-21-04, 02:41 PM
my last name is Robert and I'm almost completely German.

Lots of germans in Wisconsin.

Rolex
09-21-04, 06:08 PM
I'll admit I'm part French
please don't kick me off...

LOL.

David Christopher.......I prefer Chris. David is also my dad's name, but I'm not a jr. Calling me chris saved confusion around the house....ie George Foreman naming all of his 14 sons George Jr. :D

Adam
09-21-04, 07:01 PM
adam. some people at the hospital call me the Cadillac kid or Big Daddy. im Italian, German, Jewish, and Native American (Cherokee). basically confused.

Vesicant
09-21-04, 07:45 PM
I guess Germans are finally ruling the world... :bighead:

Oh and Ralph, its not surprising that you live in canada and your part french. :bouncy:

Sandy
09-21-04, 07:52 PM
Fleetwoodlowlow, Jewish is not a Nationalty, it's a religion, much like Christianity, Muslum or Luthern. Right? Right !

Ralph
09-21-04, 07:55 PM
Oh and Ralph, its not surprising that you live in canada and your part french. :bouncy:

Ya but I have absolutely no family from Quebec. We only found out a few years ago because my Mom's aunt (before she died) always maintained we were half French, she researched it and to our disbelief, proved it! Supposedly my Great (times 4 or so) Grandpa was in Napoleans army in Russia during the winter and they were all starving, so he went AWOL into Ukraine and the rest is history.

More proof to my disbelief is that my blood type is a rare RH neg. Only 15% of Canadians have this bloodtype and it can be directly traced to a small valley in France. :(

DopeStar 156
09-21-04, 09:32 PM
Jewish isn't a nationality huh? Can we call you Hebrew Hammer?

Sandy
09-21-04, 10:03 PM
What's Hammer? (or, Hebrew Hammer?) ?

NATIONALity denotes Nation of origin such a Italy = Italian, Germany = German, France = French, Switzerland = Swiss......

Religious denomenations specify Religion. I think RD originally asked, What Nationality are you.....

RBraczyk
09-21-04, 10:11 PM
I think it may be considered one now, because they do make up Israel, and i think it has been designated as a jewish state. Not positive. Hebrew hammer is a funny thing on comedy central that i unfortunately missed.

Sandy
09-21-04, 10:43 PM
Israel is (as you know) the birthplace of Christ. There are almost as many Christians in Israel today, as there are Jews. Yes, it's oft called the Jewish State, but I think that is a misnomer of sorts. It's a melting pot of many, like America. It's very funny to see the McDonalds in Tel Aviv ~ sign on window in both Hebrew & English proclaims: "KOSHER MEAT AT ALL TIMES" (and NO, you can't get a bacon burger!!!).

slk230mb
09-21-04, 10:50 PM
Steve <--- 100% Italian, but I don't look it at all

davesdeville
09-21-04, 11:00 PM
David Christopher..

That's my first and first middle name...

I hate it when people call me "Dave" in real life, I don't remember why my screen name starts with it..

Adam
09-21-04, 11:21 PM
well ok i have ancestors from Israel. i am mostly Italian well really Sicilian. just naming my blood line. actually my aunt in Michigan is doing a family chart and im related to someone from a Sicilian mafia family (im not sure who though). i also had two great uncles in the mob (ones deceased and the other is in jail). :blasted: whats up now bitches? haha

Rolex
09-21-04, 11:24 PM
That's my first and first middle name...

More then one middle name??? All of my insurance info is listed under David...last year I had people at the allergy clinic calling my Dave....it drove me nuts! :want: (I too hate being called Dave)

Caddy Man
09-21-04, 11:31 PM
100% pakistani. I was acutally born over there, but moved to MI when i was about 3 months old.

daacon
09-22-04, 01:40 AM
More proof to my disbelief is that my blood type is a rare RH neg. Only 15% of Canadians have this bloodtype and it can be directly traced to a small valley in France. :(

Really where did you read that ? I am RH Negative as well - lived in Quebec for a bit and well born in France :coolgleam (I am an AirForce Brat - left France for Ottawa when I was 6 months ) - far as I know ....no French descendants .....what are you saying .... my Dad was the Milkman ?

(Edited for Ralph ;) ) LOL

Ralph
09-22-04, 01:52 AM
Really where did you read that ? I am RH Negative as well - lived in Quebec for a bit and well born in France :coolgleam (I am an AirForce Brat - left France for Ottawa when I was 6 months ) - far as I know ....no French descendants .....what are you saying .... my Dad was the Mikman ?

OMG, we're probably related. :hmm: I read it in one of my medical books because I trained as a Phlebotomist and am about to start my Practicum very soon. I'll try to find the book and the actual valley that blood type is traceable to. Not many people know about it to trace it, but you and I are proof of the "French Connection." :p

Where exactly were you born in France?? Was it near the Swiss or Belgium borders or German border. I'm betting near Germany?

CadiJeff
09-22-04, 02:05 AM
"Obiwan never told you what happened to your father"

what are you saying .... my Dad was the Mikman ?
"No I am your father!"

:helpless: Sorry couldn't resist :helpless:

Ralph
09-22-04, 02:10 AM
my Dad was the Mikman ?

I still don't get what this means?!

CadiJeff
09-22-04, 02:15 AM
it means that he was born in france while his dad was in the AF but his dad aint french......but the milk man was.........good enough or do you need a diagram (just joking)LOL

Canadian women don't have extramarital affairs?

Ralph
09-22-04, 02:22 AM
it means that he was born in france while his dad was in the AF but his dad aint french......but the milk man was.........good enough or do you need a diagram (just joking)LOL

Canadian women don't have extramarital affairs?

Ahhhh, MILK man, not MIKMAN. Typo on daacons part. Sometimes us Canucks are slow on the uptake, and NO, our women NEVER cheat on us. :D

I got news for Daacon, he is part French whether he knows it or not. (somewhere back in time daacon...there is French blood there) Heck, until 3 years ago, I thought I was 100% Ukrainian. :hmm:

Did you share your details yet CadiJeff? :bouncer:

CadiJeff
09-22-04, 02:36 AM
stupid, lowsey french(LOL), hey at least the let the germans come in and "play" on occasion! and then the scream help us USA we can't get ourselves out of this mess we created and won't admit to it. "we bailed them out of every major conflict in the last 100 yrs" and what do they do? they insult us and .......................... oops waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic sorry my bad

Ralph
09-22-04, 02:39 AM
stupid, lowsey french

Lousy is not spelled with a "W" :D

CadiJeff
09-22-04, 04:59 AM
hey what do ya want I went to a catholic high school! :helpless:

daacon
09-22-04, 10:03 AM
Where exactly were you born in France?? Was it near the Swiss or Belgium borders or German border. I'm betting near Germany?

I was born in Bistroff-Moselle, France. It is located 5 kilometers from the former 2(F) Wing Grostenquin and was the home to many service members and their families between 1953 and 1964. 2 (F) Wing Grostenquin was located approximately 55 kilometers east-south-east of Metz in the province of Moselle (yes near the German side)

I take it you are a military brat ? We were stationed in Ottawa, Montreal (several bases there) and Nova Scotia (then I left for Alberta) - Dad's final posting was Moose Jaw (your part of town) - tried desperaterly to get a ride in one of those tutors (SnowBirds) - never happend :crybaby:

I may well have some French in me - j'en c'est pas ? You should see the "fun" I have to go through every 5 years to get a passport :rolleyes: (yes I am Canadian , I don't know Joe and Frank or Mary but I am sure they are nice people ...........) - my Birth certificate is a issued from France ...and the story begins ......

Looking forward to your proof :yup:

PurpleDeville
09-22-04, 10:14 AM
My real name is Angelina Lillian! If you can't tell it's italian, lol. my screen name is one of my nicknames that people call me. I guess cause I am 100% italian and in the garbage business, like the Soprano's lol!

daacon
09-22-04, 10:19 AM
"Obiwan never told you what happened to your father"

"No I am your father!"

:helpless: Sorry couldn't resist :helpless:

:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: - Did you use the Force ? Perhaps like Anikan - it was an immaculate conception ...have to check my Midi-Chlorians (sp??) count ....... I might be a Jedi :jawdrop: - forsee the future - quick to the 7-11 and next weeks lotto numbers (how is that for noble ? :D )

daacon
09-22-04, 10:26 AM
stupid, lowsey french(LOL), hey at least the let the germans come in and "play" on occasion! and then the scream help us USA we can't get ourselves out of this mess we created and won't admit to it. "we bailed them out of every major conflict in the last 100 yrs" and what do they do? they insult us and .......................... oops waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic sorry my bad

hahaha so I may be a French / German ...ummmm will arrange to fight myself and not show up I suppose ........ :cookoo:

I got issues with France's "conflcit participation" as well :rant2:.

Stoneage_Caddy
09-22-04, 10:28 AM
My real name is Angelina Lillian! If you can't tell it's italian, lol. my screen name is one of my nicknames that people call me. I guess cause I am 100% italian and in the garbage business, like the Soprano's lol!

remind me not to make you mad .....

DopeStar 156
09-22-04, 01:03 PM
The Hebrew Hammer was a movie on Comedy Central about a Jewish version of Shaft so beats the piss out of Andy Dick (Which I'd love to do) who is an evil Santa Claus who wants to eliminate Hannukka (Sp?). And the Hebrew Hammer drives a blue 79 Coupe DeVille with a star of david hood orniment.

PurpleDeville
09-22-04, 03:20 PM
LOL LOL you don't have to worry about me getting mad. i'm a little thing anyway and i do no harm lol! ;)

Ralph
09-22-04, 03:27 PM
(yes near the German side)

Looking forward to your proof :yup:

I have to go through all my Phlebotomy textbooks (which I am doing anyway) for the proof, but it stuck in my mind when I read it because it applied to me. I also figured out the region in France where you were born. (convincing evidence as is? :yup: ) When I run across it I'll let you know.

gothicaleigh
09-22-04, 04:38 PM
OK, I'll admit I'm part French, and I was very reluctant to admit it on this Forum. Especially after threads in the past entitled "How about some France bashing," etc. :hmm:
please don't kick me off... :crying: :hide: :crying: :shocked:

French bashing on a car forum with a French name? lol Maybe we should call them Freedom cars? :histeric:

As for me, I'm Gothicaleigh. :p
I'm Italian and Irish.

AirJigga25
09-22-04, 04:52 PM
My real name is Sean Carter and I'm afrikan

:cool:

CADDYBLACK99
09-22-04, 05:50 PM
My name is Paul. I am very Italian (small mix of northern european). I could tell you my last name.........but.....
then I would have to hire purpledevilles people to take the rest (of you) away bada-bing! :shhh:
You can call me anything you want but don't call me late for dinner!

DopeStar 156
09-22-04, 06:37 PM
*Points* Late for dinner!!!! BWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Flips on Stealth Camoflage and vanishes very Solid Snakely*

ShadowLvr400
09-22-04, 06:48 PM
LOL LOL you don't have to worry about me getting mad. i'm a little thing anyway and i do no harm lol! ;)

You may not, but if you point at someone, do 5 neckless thugs come, toss him in the trunk of a caddy, and speed off? It's always the small quiet ones masterminding the big angry ones.

STS 310
09-22-04, 07:16 PM
The name is Angelo, and no I am not Italian, but I think I am the first Mexican to chime in.

Or as my girl affectionately says "My Aztec warrior".

Elvis
09-23-04, 02:53 PM
The name is Pete, born in Norfolk, VA. Father: Welsh, Scottish, maybe some Irish. Mother: Swedish, Norwegian, and German.

I'm a damn fine looking man, getting better with age.

Stoneage_Caddy
09-23-04, 03:02 PM
The name is Angelo, and no I am not Italian, but I think I am the first Mexican to chime in.

Or as my girl affectionately says "My Aztec warrior".

everytime i hear that i think of that movie "next friday"

Tom Simpson
09-23-04, 03:36 PM
Take a wild guess fockers :P

Stoneage_Caddy
09-23-04, 03:38 PM
HMM , that one is hard to decifer ....

Perhaps ....Gary Coleman ? no? Danny Deveto ? WAIT I GOT IT ! Gary Devito !

DopeStar 156
09-23-04, 04:21 PM
Haha nice.

Sandy
09-23-04, 04:32 PM
For my 1,000th post......
You are Asian ???

STS 310
09-23-04, 05:17 PM
everytime i hear that i think of that movie "next friday"

Yea, thats my boy Jacob Vargas. Hes a funny dude. That boy loves to party. Dont remember how many times he past out on me.

PurpleDeville
09-23-04, 11:32 PM
You may not, but if you point at someone, do 5 neckless thugs come, toss him in the trunk of a caddy, and speed off? It's always the small quiet ones masterminding the big angry ones.
LOL LOL that's just too funny!

tsmale
09-24-04, 12:32 AM
The "t" in my screen name is for Tom. I'm 38.
I'm Japanese,German,Welsh with a dash of Indian (nation UNK :hmm: )

CadiJeff
09-24-04, 02:03 AM
The "t" in my screen name is for Tom. I'm 38.
I'm Japanese,German,Welsh with a dash of Indian (nation UNK :hmm: )

"and a partridge in a pair tree"

barge master
09-26-04, 11:50 PM
Back when I worked in the adult film industry, I went by the name Dick Dragon, but my real first name is Mike. LOL!! It sounds like the Krauts are the majority on here. I'm Anglo-German WASP myself, no additives, artificial colorings or fillers.

Ralph
09-26-04, 11:53 PM
Back when I worked in the adult film industry, I went by the name Dick Dragon, but my real first name is Mike. LOL!! It sounds like the Krauts are the majority on here. I'm Anglo-German WASP myself, no additives, artificial colorings or fillers.

Did you ever work with a Dick Long or Rod Love? Just curious. :canttalk: :D

barge master
09-27-04, 01:21 AM
No, they made gay films. They were Irish guys. Their real names were Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick.

RBraczyk
09-27-04, 05:21 AM
hmmm, ralphie, how do you know those...by experiance?

dirty-red
09-27-04, 07:27 AM
my real name is Ray, i am 1/2 black and 1/2 german, i am from the south and i am light skinned so that is where dirty-red comes from.

barge master
09-27-04, 08:59 AM
That's a cool combination, D-R. My wife is half black and it made a nice looking product. She's fairly dark skinned with caucasian features. When I first met her, I thought she was an American Indian or some kind of North African. I was honestly wondering if she spoke English well. Once I spoke to her, I realized she was an all American girl.

Ralph
09-27-04, 03:31 PM
hmmm, ralphie, how do you know those...by experiance?
I didn't, I just made them up, and I assumed that BM was going along with the joke? If these are actual people, I wish to apologize to Dick Long and Rod Love. :thumbsup:

pjohnesq
09-27-04, 10:05 PM
PJohnEsq - Paul Johnson, Esquire - Jamaican born, Brooklyn, NY - raised; Los Angeles - current residence

M STaR 013
09-30-04, 03:31 AM
hey STS 310! i am mexican and i am on the 2nd page! so there are only 2 mexicans in this entire forum?...

D148L0
09-30-04, 10:57 AM
hey STS 310! i am mexican and i am on the 2nd page! so there are only 2 mexicans in this entire forum?...
At least there are three...

PhillyCaddy
10-02-04, 01:02 AM
My name is John, the name Phillycaddy, well that tells you were I am from.
I am 1/3 German, 1/3 Irish and 1/3 American Indian. what a mix.

Sandy
10-02-04, 01:28 AM
I lived in Philly for 2 years. I like it, alot - BUT that was back in 1968 & 1969. I lived in Cheltenham Section, an 88 mile ride from my home in South Orange, NJ, by Seton Halll Uni. I know that it's all different now-a-days, I have not been back. I was on Oganz Ave (sp ??)

cadillacdeville
10-02-04, 02:14 AM
I share his name. Without the G. :cool:
I also share the name without the G but spelt Jeffrey insted of Jeffery and going onto 19 soon with a strong German Irish heritage. :drinker

orange
10-02-04, 08:17 AM
I've been playing the original Metal Gear Solid for weeks now. I wanna play the second real bad but my PS2 is in the shop. "Disc Read Error," and since that's the reason, repairs are on Sony's tab. ALSO since my dad works for FedEx, shipping was on FedEx's tab! HA! If that doesn't earn you the code name Solid Snake, I dunno what does.

lol i got the original Metal Gear and Metal Gear: Snakes Revenge in a box behind me.. yes i'm talkin NES here lmao

anyways my real name is Simon
tho i have many nicknames... sim, simmy, simmo, slimer (like the green blob in ghostbusters), P, dickhead, knobend, *******, wanker, poopie, pooperino, poohead, etc.

:thumbsup:
BTW "P" is cuz a few ppl call me "pimp" or "the pimp" mainly cuz of my taste in cars lol.. and the fro helps sometimes hehehe :hide:

oh oh oh and i'm 1/2 german, 1/4 scottish and 1/4 welsh :bouncy:

JJhomer83
10-03-04, 09:20 PM
My real name is Josh, JJ is my nick name b/c my middle name is James