: www.carid.com......whats the deal

chirochris
11-21-10, 11:49 PM
i ordered led lighting from them since i am not comfortable with getting from different country and vleds is out of stock all the time...anyone every use them before?

tiny73
11-22-10, 01:27 AM
i ordered led lighting from them since i am not comfortable with getting from different country and vleds is out of stock all the time...anyone every use them before?

I've use them and was very satisfied with there service.

StevieT
11-22-10, 01:57 PM
I just received all of my order from carid. 80% I was not happy with. DRL were completely wrong, return. LED strip light broke instantly, return. Other lights took forever to come in and were way overpriced. Ended up going to Vleds, came instantly, pricing was decent customer service awesome.

Carid is using putco's lighting guide which is not accurate, I also do not think they stock anything. All products came from warehouses around the USA with different company names.

chirochris
11-22-10, 10:06 PM
vleds is always out of stock for what i need..i found another one...www.ijdmtoys.com...so i ordered from both and what ever one is best i am going to keep and return other,,,carid has a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee..so we will see

StevieT
11-23-10, 04:20 PM
I am done with CarId aka ONYX ENTERPRISES. They will not send a prepaid label for the return of the incorrect bulb they sent. I am about to just bill it to their UPS account number.

They basically are calling me a liar about what bulb goes in what on the EXT. Like it's hard to install a frigin light bulb.

Dear StevieT,

I contacted the manufacturer, per them the bulb is a correct part for your vehicle, they suggest you are installing it wrong. "Please note that you will need to look up the customer’s application according to where he needs to replace the bulb. 5202 is a direct replacement for a H16/9009 bulb"

We strongly suggest you calling out supplier/vendor tech support service directly at 800-247-3974. They will be able to take care of this issue for you.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE CALLING ON BEHALF OF ONYX ENTERPRISES REQUEST. THEY KNOW US AS ONYX NOT CARID.COM.

chirochris
11-24-10, 09:40 AM
well, i just received an email for them and the other company i used and both are out of stock...