: Got My Turbo

chiefmjk
11-19-10, 07:13 PM
Picked up my Tubro yesterday. After spending most of yesterday programing the car I took it for a 200 mile run today. Very smooth and quite, great power and handling and the seats are great. Having coming from a 2008 CTS I really appreciate the headroom and interior volume. This is a car you will enjoy on long hauls. :thumbsup:

Ponyman
11-19-10, 08:43 PM
Great, hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy our SRX. We too had an 08 CTS, and while it was a great car, the seats just didn't provide enough room for me, plus the extra headroom is great.

Razorecko
11-19-10, 10:44 PM
Don't forget to break it in righ n' hard ! . Oh and when you turn the 'trac' off you get a noticeable boost in power ! ...The leg room in the srx still amazes me. More leg room in the front than in the escalade it seems

PJ1520
11-19-10, 10:51 PM
"Nuthin' could be finer than to hear the turbo whinin' in the moooooorrrrning..." :thumbsup:

Smokin' SRX
11-20-10, 11:21 AM
"Nuthin' could be finer than to hear the turbo whinin' in the moooooorrrrning..." :thumbsup:

Best wishes! I'm so jealous as I got the Non-turbo and I just love toys! She's a beauty w/ or W/o the turbo for sure.

PJ's poem made me laugh...... and then cry :crying2: .................I coulda had a V-8! Er......Turbo! :} Is there such a thing as "turbo envy" ?? LOL

SS

(don't cry for me Argentina, I love my Performance SRX, everyday!! :cloud9: )

TheCaptain
11-20-10, 08:07 PM
Best wishes! I'm so jealous as I got the Non-turbo and I just love toys! She's a beauty w/ or W/o the turbo for sure.

PJ's poem made me laugh...... and then cry :crying2: .................I coulda had a V-8! Er......Turbo! :} Is there such a thing as "turbo envy" ?? LOL

SS

(don't cry for me Argentina, I love my Performance SRX, everyday!! :cloud9: )

Since you want a turbo so bad Smokin, here ya go. :p
http://www.giftinchina.cn/en/upimg/20086191518000.jpg

I love my 3.0L! :D

GMJim
11-20-10, 09:55 PM
Congrats Chief.

Razorecko
11-21-10, 11:24 AM
lol, also if you hear the turbo whining than you have to go to the dealer and check for air leaks. The turbo system on this car is dead quiet, actually turbo's make cars quieter than non-turbo's so the turbo srx is a very very quiet running vehicle.

chiefmjk
11-21-10, 01:17 PM
lol, also if you hear the turbo whining than you have to go to the dealer and check for air leaks. The turbo system on this car is dead quiet, actually turbo's make cars quieter than non-turbo's so the turbo srx is a very very quiet running vehicle.

Your Right, I never had a Turbo before. When I kicked it down I was expecting to hear a whin, but it was dead quiet with a rush of power and no lag.