Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Why I love my V (Offical Year of Ownership)

581 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  thebigjimsho 
#1 ·
Well its officially been a year of ownership with the V and all I can say is, wow this car has been amazing to own. It is great being able to come to a forum with so much knowledge everywhere and such great people. I am so glad I bought the V for the uniqueness that stands with this car and when you see another owner it is a very big deal because there is so few of us. There have been some issues here and there and having it in my first accident but all in all the experience has been great. I am very happy to have chosen the V. It is great to be able to drive the car to the track, surprise everyone around the track and then drive it home. Nothing beats that feeling of seeing everyone's surprised face as what a Cadillac can do. I have learned a lot more on working on cars through this car and it has become a part of my life now. I hope to own the V for many more years with many more goodies next year! Once out of college the V2 will be in my sights.

Thanks once again for being such a great community of people that are willing to even come over and help you with mods and will go out of their way to help you with some of the problems you have. The V was the perfect choice for me even though I had some doubts I am glad I stuck through.

Heres to many more years and getting to know more of my fellow V owners!

See less See more
#3 ·
:grouphug:

I share the same sentiment as you OP. I came from a 350z and thus my350z.com. What a bunch of cynical arse holes, everyone here is very helpful and friendly.

I auctually got to meet a member (Biff) for a car show and we ended up spending the weekend together with our wives. We had a wonderful time and met some great new friends! What car can give you all that!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.