Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Took the new CTSV coupe for a ride yesterday

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  BigRedGuy 
#1 ·
I work for an automotive supplier and I'm in the Lansing Grand River assembly plant pretty regularly. When they started building the first Vee's I knew I would have one someday. I just found them amazing. I have an 04 and love it but yesterday I took a 2011 coupe Vee for a ride. 556 hp and its even more amazing. Couldnt really get on it as we were inside the assembly plant grounds but you can tell the power is there.
I love the back up camera in the rear view mirror and the Ricarro seats are awesome. The back seat however is damn near impossible to get into and out of as an adult. They chopped the roofline 4" from the sedan so the rear headroom is nil if your over 5'6" and you hit your head on the ceiling if your 6' like I am. But I love it and hope to replace mine with a new one. If you havent already checked them out go take a ride. You'll smile for sure.

#3 ·
Yeah at 6'3" as well I'd have to go with the sedan... and would want the sedan over the coupe anyway. Maybe in a few years...

#8 ·
Yeah I don't know how I'll ever be able to wear a helmet comfortably in my V. I have the seat all the way down and the back probably too far back and sometimes my hair still hits the ceiling. I sometimes wish I had found a V with the sunroof delete.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.