: Lots of heater problems please help.

daws222000
11-17-10, 06:54 PM
So im having some heat issues. First the main unit in the front it will only be hot air when its set at 90. And it will be cold set at 60, it blows air at all settings just cold air. I just replaced the climate control in the front. Also in the rear it only blows cold air no matter what it is set at. I have read about the actuators, could this be it , which one i believe there is 4 of them, or maybe a air temp sensor inside. Any help would be great. Thanks Eric

06Caddykeith
11-21-10, 08:41 PM
sounds like actuator and there is only 2 in the rear, one to change from floor to ceiling air and the other to change from hot to cold air. I can't recall off the top of my head but when your looking at the rear one, I believe the temp actuator is the one closest to the back of the vehicle.

ronixrider82
11-26-10, 12:09 PM
I had heater probs sometime one side was hott was side was cold... But this was done because when i replaced the battery I didn't let the computer reset before I turned the air off. SO I would try disconnecting the battery and wait and when you start it don't touch the controls until at least 5 min?

oldworld
11-26-10, 07:13 PM
Hate to jump on your thread.....but I have a minor issue with the heat as well. Even though I may have all controls set to off......there is still heat that comes out of the driver side foot area. Annoying in the summer when you don't want or need the AC on, but almost have no choice since the heat blows out (only on drivers side floor). When you put the climate control on to use the ac, then the heat is gone...
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
THANKS