: Anyone know the proper center bore hub size for the Escalades wheels?

dixit
11-16-10, 11:10 PM
So I got new wheels for my 07 Escalade ESV finally. I got some KMC Slide 22. Now they come with a bore of 100mm and most websites say the center bore/hub is 78.1mm so I got hubcentric rings for 78.1mm to 100mm for the wheels.

Now when I test fit the hubcentric rings on the hub itself, its really loose, almost 1mm too big (on the smaller side). So I feel then the 78.1mm that everyone says is the hub bore size is not correct, I think it has to be in th 77mm range somewhere but I cant find a correct measurement. My wheel guy is baffled cause he says his database actually shows 78.3mm. I shot a picture of the ring and how much of gap there is. You can see the gap on the right side of the hub, left side Im using my finger to touch it up against the hub itself.

If anyone knows the REAL size, let me know, unless I got some screwed up rings but somehow I doubt they off since they stamped with 78.1 and 100mm.

Dixit

dixit
11-22-10, 02:27 PM
I assume no one truly knows or just assumes its 78.1mm then. Or I got a feeling alot of you folks with aftermarket wheels are running all lugcentric (not hubcentric) setups.

Dixit