: 1985 Fleetwood Brougham Coupe RWD

gkapost
11-16-10, 02:52 AM
Anybody know where I can find/purchase the exterior side opera light? Thank you.

1980coupe
11-16-10, 02:56 AM
Anybody know where I can find/purchase the exterior side opera light? Thank you.

chances are that no one carries them. You're best option is to go to local salvage yards and check out their inventory. I have a few sets of opera lights but these are off a regular coupe. The ones found on the Brougham coupe are not the same as these.
I go to salvage yards on my days off so if I see a set I'll hook you up.:cool:

gkapost
11-16-10, 03:03 AM
Thank you,please, let me know. I also have the ones for the coupe, not realizing that they are different.

Bro-Ham
11-16-10, 10:59 AM
Try Cadillac King in CA.

SafariOne
11-16-10, 07:33 PM
Thank you,please, let me know. I also have the ones for the coupe, not realizing that they are different.

I ahve a source in California let me know if you have any luck elsewhere on the opera lites

creeker
11-16-10, 10:45 PM
chances are that no one carries them. You're best option is to go to local salvage yards and check out their inventory. I have a few sets of opera lights but these are off a regular coupe. The ones found on the Brougham coupe are not the same as these.
I go to salvage yards on my days off so if I see a set I'll hook you up.:cool:

How are the lights different, from say our 80 cdv's ?, I look at a lot of 85
fwb's coupes on car domain and they look the the same.

1980coupe
11-16-10, 10:49 PM
How are the lights different, from say our 80 cdv's ?, I look at a lot of 85
fwb's coupes on car domain and they look the the same.

the ones on our coupes are metal hosuings, the ones on the broughams coupes are plastic and are illuminated by a transformer that requires 110volts to lite them up. The transformer is located I think in the sail panel. I read this on the website layitlow.com

creeker
11-16-10, 11:20 PM
the ones on our coupes are metal hosuings, the ones on the broughams coupes are plastic and are illuminated by a transformer that requires 110volts to lite them up. The transformer is located I think in the sail panel. I read this on the website layitlow.com

Thanks, I wonder why there would be two different designs?.

fool2
11-25-10, 03:27 AM
My Brougham has Deville opera lights on it. I bought it that way but someone made it work. I'll eventually get the correct ones back on it though.