: To Vincent M and BetterNorthstar -

97EldoCoupe
11-15-10, 09:22 PM
Vincent, I do owe you an apology on shipping times for your kit. During the move, nothing has gone smoothly. I even wound up totalling my Official Test Car (98 STS black on black) as well as doing $5k worth of damage to my new Sierra Crew Cab.

Don't sweat it, everyone overlooks things- I do it too- occasionally I'll be looking for a special tool for an hour that has been in front of me the whole time. The time I lost the sealant gun.........:helpless: found it two days later under my desk in the office after I had already bought a new one-

BetterNorthstar, thank you for standing behind me; Vincent is a good man and fellow Cadillac owner. P.S. how is your Cadillac doing since getting it back from Crest?

Ranger thank you again for the heads-up that I received a bit late (due to the fact that I haven't been active on here in a while) -

Please read my coming message in a new thread in a few minutes in the Northstar Performance and Technical section -

vincentm
11-15-10, 09:58 PM
No prob man, im forgetful, have blonde moments and am impatient, not a good combo, thx for the post and everything you do bro.

97EldoCoupe
11-15-10, 10:09 PM
No problem Vincent thank you for being a great customer and for saving that black on black ETC - can you imagine seeing it crushed and driving a new Hyundai? Me neither - A new Cadillac is a dream come true. An older one is wonderful. Buying a new economy import when you could have bought a great used Cadillac for less than half the price? Is just plain crazy....

Even my new truck is not as comfortable as a 12 year old Cadillac - GM outdid themselves on these cars. Let's keep them around :D

I parked beside a black XLR today at Tim Hortons. Love at first sight.....

maeng9981
11-17-10, 03:19 AM
Buying a new economy import when you could have bought a great used Cadillac for less than half the price? Is just plain crazy....

:yeah:x100. Totally agreed

JoeTahoe
11-17-10, 09:59 AM
You are a good man jake!!!!!!

BetterNorthstar
11-17-10, 08:23 PM
Sorry for your loss of auto and damage truck.

My 2001 Deville is back from Crest Cadillac with your SureGrip Studs installed, drives like it did off the show room floor!!

What a beautiful machine, and now without a bolt on head and head gasket handicap!

Look at my new thread about my experience with the SureGrip and Crest Cadillac, it went so well I wanted to pass it on!

Keep up the good work Jake, we have your back!

Cheers!