: Valet banged my rim!!

OlDirtyRobb
11-15-10, 11:15 AM
Freakin valet scratched one of my rims. Its a pretty small scratch, but they were in perfect shape. I'm thinkin of goin there to confront them, but I'm pretty sure everyone will deny it, and the manager will say they're not responsible n crap. Then I'll get pissed and start punchin people, then I'll get in trouble. Any suggestions? I'm guessing I'm screwed huh?

OlDirtyRobb
11-15-10, 11:18 AM
I'm hoping I can touch it up with this :P

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ARBEZM/ref=oss_product

PreachRR
11-15-10, 11:53 AM
you can go and try speaking to the management nicely and see if they will take care of some thing or maybe even offer you some type of reimbursement!

2007caddy
11-15-10, 07:19 PM
I agree...you can't through insurance as that would be too costly or via police report because the act was not seen....a polite conversation may resolve the whole thing.....some valets are reckless though, one took a friend of mines brand new M5 for a spin a few years back and wrote it off....

OlDirtyRobb
11-16-10, 07:05 PM
What do you mean 'wrote it off'?

Well I'm bout to go talk to em, I'll let you know what happens!

2007caddy
11-16-10, 07:33 PM
The act of when an insurance company deems a vehicle to costly to repair and pays the claimant the value of vehicle..." a write off ".....good luck

OlDirtyRobb
11-17-10, 04:28 PM
Oh yeah, thats what I thought.. just couldnt believe the valet totalled it! Dang that sucks!!

I talked to em yesterday, the manager is supposed to call me today, we'll see what happens