: Corsa Exaust question

bigdaddy's caddy
11-11-10, 03:17 PM
Hello everyone Im' looking fro some advice on the corsa exhaust system. I would like to buy the sport system but worried it will be to loud and the touring will be like the stock exhaust system. I watched some youtube vids and its not the same as being there to hear it. Looking for opinions form members that have either system to help me make my decision. :hmm: thankyou

ESCALADOR
11-11-10, 03:54 PM
I have the touring system installed and love it. I have had it for 2 years and it has definetely gotten "throatier" with time.

Here is a video from when I first installed it. I will need to post a followup to what it sounds like now. I am glad I went the touring route as I have heard the sport on a same year 2005 Lade and although it sounds good it is too load for my taste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdR4i0wuKfg

sk7
11-11-10, 11:18 PM
Went with the sport on mine and there's the odd time I wish I had went with the touring model. Its amazing how little you hear em at highway speeds! But floor it and it comes to life!

tomikem
11-12-10, 12:20 PM
Just removed Borla exhaust which drove me nuts as soon as I accelerated (cabin reverberation). I installed Corsa Touring and couldn't be happier. Still a throaty rumble, but absolutely no cabin noise at acceleration. Well designed, well engineered!