: 91 instrument cluster.

Barry Clark
09-18-04, 09:03 PM
I have a 91 Brougham with the digital HUD. Was there a guage version of this? If so, is it interchangable with the ones setup for digital? Curious as I always liked the guage ones.

Ferretti80
09-20-04, 12:44 PM
There is not an analog gague version of this instrument cluster. I'm with you on the gagues and prefer the non-digital- but that's Caddy.

brougham
09-20-04, 02:13 PM
None of the older ones had digital dashes. You can always try to make a dash for them work in yours. I like the digital dash better. If you do end up getting rid of it and yours works properlylet me know. I might be interested in buying it from you.

Barry Clark
09-20-04, 08:46 PM
None of the older ones had digital dashes. You can always try to make a dash for them work in yours. I like the digital dash better. If you do end up getting rid of it and yours works properlylet me know. I might be interested in buying it from you.She don't work properly at all. I thought that if there was one I would just change it out. But since there is not, I will hunt one down. Is there an aftermarket one or do I have to hunt salvage yards?

1991 Brougham D'Elegance.

Thanks!