: Two weeks in...

caddy_pj
11-04-10, 05:58 PM
Well, I'm two weeks in on my 06 DTS Base Model. And I must say...I am in LOVE! No more worries about driving an old man car! LOL I love the throaty exhaust, smooth ride, comfort and acceleration.

I finally got her on the interstate yesterday and someone tried to pass me at the end of the on ramp. I punched it down and let that little sporty Acura know what my big b*tch could do! LOL

BlackRavenDTS
11-05-10, 11:39 PM
Your last paragraph made my day. lol

Rusty058
11-05-10, 11:52 PM
Well, I'm two weeks in on my 06 DTS Base Model. And I must say...I am in LOVE! No more worries about driving an old man car! LOL I love the throaty exhaust, smooth ride, comfort and acceleration.

I finally got her on the interstate yesterday and someone tried to pass me at the end of the on ramp. I punched it down and let that little sporty Acura know what my big b*tch could do! LOL

I love my b*tch!!!!

HartfordGuy
11-06-10, 07:02 AM
This commercial says it all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoQXao7Zjpg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoQXao7Zjpg

BlackRavenDTS
11-06-10, 09:49 AM
Im trying to get me and my friends to remark this commercial. If we ever do it ill post it.

caddy_pj
11-06-10, 10:20 AM
I love that commerical! LOL It's sad that Cadillac has not promoted the DTS like they do the CTS. The DTS is the last of the great American Luxury Cruisers.

I get to take my first road trip tomorrow. It's only a couple of hours each way, but I am excited to see how she does!

cooncat
11-06-10, 10:24 AM
I have to agree. The DTS is a great car and last of the big Cadillacs for now. I have had many of them as loaners. As great as they are, the STS is a better fit in my garage and my lifestyle. The STS is the best of all worlds for me. It still has that great Cadillac ride and the seats are comfortable. Granted they aren't as soft as the DTS, but they are good. They are times I wished I had those seats. The CTS is a bit too tight for me in all ways. It reminds me of the 2001 Monte Carlo I had. In fact, I think the Monte was roomier than the CTS.

BlackRavenDTS
11-06-10, 10:36 AM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q36/joltedpwns/Caddy/DSC03211.jpg

caddy_pj
11-06-10, 10:38 AM
Great looking car!

BlackRavenDTS
11-06-10, 10:50 AM
The car was sculpted so beautifully. I love taking photos of it. The blue light in the head light bring me smiles.

Superjim
11-06-10, 10:51 AM
I love that commerical! LOL It's sad that Cadillac has not promoted the DTS like they do the CTS. The DTS is the last of the great American Luxury Cruisers.

I get to take my first road trip tomorrow. It's only a couple of hours each way, but I am excited to see how she does!

You will love it even more on a road trip.. :) :)

Texas Jim

HartfordGuy
11-06-10, 07:46 PM
The car was sculpted so beautifully. I love taking photos of it. The blue light in the head light bring me smiles.

The front reminds me of a modern locomotive. All streamlined and imposing looking.

caddy_pj
11-06-10, 09:46 PM
I would have to agree. I like the aggressive styling. Not like the VERY tired looking Town Car!!

Rusty058
11-06-10, 11:29 PM
I would have to agree. I like the aggressive styling. Not like the VERY tired looking Town Car!!

I was looking at a Town Car earlier today and thinking the same thing