: Looking for car cover for DTS

Kenwood
11-03-10, 12:01 PM
Hello all,
I'm going to tuck my DTS away for the winter and I'm looking for a car cover. Can anyone recommend one? It'll be in a heated garage so I won't be battling snow or rain, but I'd like a good quality cover instead of a couple old army blankets.

Rusty058
11-03-10, 06:02 PM
Can't answer your Q but I have one,what are you driving over the winter?

TulsaVic
11-03-10, 08:24 PM
As long as you don't need to battle the elements, get one that breathes so you don't get moisture build-up underneath.... You might start by looking at that icon, J.C.Whitney.....

383 LT1 SS
11-04-10, 11:33 AM
Check out California Car Cover.

http://www.calcarcover.com

383 LT1 SS

Kenwood
11-05-10, 01:09 PM
Can't answer your Q but I have one,what are you driving over the winter?

A big ol' Chevy Suburban 4 X 4.

Rusty058
11-05-10, 10:55 PM
Check out Autoanything----http://www.autoanything.com/

Tomko
11-07-10, 06:25 AM
I have a Covercraft cover in Sunbrella fabric that I bought through JC Whitney. It's a great cover. My only complaint is that it has no pocket for the Onstar antenna of my 2008. The cover still fits alright, it just places more stress on the antenna and the fabric at that point then I would like. It would likely not be a problem for the later models with the dorsal fin cover over the Onstar antenna.

383 LT1 SS
11-08-10, 10:29 AM
I have a Covercraft cover in Sunbrella fabric that I bought through JC Whitney. It's a great cover. My only complaint is that it has no pocket for the Onstar antenna of my 2008. The cover still fits alright, it just places more stress on the antenna and the fabric at that point then I would like. It would likely not be a problem for the later models with the dorsal fin cover over the Onstar antenna.

Any good trim shop could stitch a matching pocket in. That would be a pretty big oversight for me. Sunbrella is excellent material. I have used Sunbrella material for many years for my boat covers.

383 LT1 SS