: Does anyone need any 2007 parts?

TimmyC
11-01-10, 10:15 PM
I'm about to scrap my 2007 STS Blk/blk parts car so if anyone needs any parts let me know. I have a bunch of parts cataloged and posted in my CL ad here: http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pts/2034556178.html but there are some more not listed there. I have the two right side doors and quarter panel in good condition as well as seat belts, 6sp shifter, trunk hinges, and seats. The right side of the chassis is still good if anyone needs that. I also have the entire rear suspension and brakes still on the car. 2.73 ratio, standard brakes. I posted an ad here but it didn't like my formatting so it is all screwed up. I need the room in my garage for other projects so I have to clear this crap out.

cruzajc1
11-02-10, 11:23 AM
Need a Rear Subframe Bushing on my 2006 Cadillac STS. I wonder if yours will fit mine? Gus 229-740-3470

TimmyC
11-02-10, 09:06 PM
I think the bushing would fit but I can't take the entire rear suspension apart for one bushing. I'd do it if I was planning on removing it anyway, but I'm not going to do that unless someone wants the diff or struts, sorry about that.

Car is going to scrap tomorrow.

swangin50
11-03-10, 10:02 AM
I need the drivers door lock acutator/latch. Mine won't unlock with the remote and have to use the manual key to unlock the door. It's on a 2005 STS, I don't know if it's the same or not. Let me know how much you want for it. I can get it fairly resonable from a salvage yard in KC but its' still a drive for me since I live in the country. Thanks

colonel1228
11-03-10, 07:39 PM
I need the black cover on the passenger side in the engine bay, over the fuse box cover and wheelwell, i think it is part number 15877073. it is one of three parts that surround the engine to dress it up and cover everything. also if you have the wood grain dash and trim I would be interested in those parts, mine are fine but i would like to try the brushed metal look and have been afraid to do so on the only set I have. If i can pick up a second set I could give another look a try without feeling stuck.

Thanks,
Kevin

EChas3
11-03-10, 10:27 PM
Wood grain dash & trim is $400 on eBay. Just the center stack trim piece is $800 from the dealer (cracked & replaced under CPO). Ashtray $360.

TimmyC
11-03-10, 11:42 PM
I need the drivers door lock acutator/latch. Mine won't unlock with the remote and have to use the manual key to unlock the door. It's on a 2005 STS, I don't know if it's the same or not. Let me know how much you want for it. I can get it fairly resonable from a salvage yard in KC but its' still a drive for me since I live in the country. Thanks

I'm going to keep the door handles since they are a problem area and I've already had to replace mine once.

I need the black cover on the passenger side in the engine bay, over the fuse box cover and wheelwell, i think it is part number 15877073. it is one of three parts that surround the engine to dress it up and cover everything. also if you have the wood grain dash and trim I would be interested in those parts, mine are fine but i would like to try the brushed metal look and have been afraid to do so on the only set I have. If i can pick up a second set I could give another look a try without feeling stuck.

Thanks,
Kevin

I don't have that engine bay cover or the dash, sorry. I'm down to the parts listed in my CL ad now.

EChas3
11-04-10, 10:05 PM
Let your friendly recycler handle it from here. Thanksfor asking.

Any other members with similar ideas, do us all a favor and let us know a few days before posting, "Car is going to scrap tomorrow".

STS-E
11-05-10, 10:39 AM
Do you have the Clear 3rd brake light?

TimmyC
11-06-10, 12:52 PM
Let your friendly recycler handle it from here. Thanksfor asking.

Any other members with similar ideas, do us all a favor and let us know a few days before posting, "Car is going to scrap tomorrow".

I hear you there. I did not plan on scrapping the car so soon but a friend came over to get the seats and said he was borrowing a trailer the next day and we could get rid of the car then. I had to jump on it. There wasn't much left on the car when it went to scrap. It only weighed 1800lbs. Most of the stuff I felt had any value is in my CL ad. I also pulled the rear brakes, 3 door panels, and two good right side doors.

Do you have the Clear 3rd brake light?

No, I have the standard one.

AllGoNShow
11-07-10, 01:28 AM
Interested in;

Climate control unit- Good condition, non-cooled seats. $20
Rear view mirror-Good condition for cars with nav without automatic brights. $20
Instrument panel surround-Has good, non-cracked Start button. $30
Steering wheel controls-2006 right side buttons shiny but all work. $15 ***Mine is not heated, do you know if this will work??***

Possibly;
Console-armrest shiny and rear ashtray door missing. Otherwise fine. $50
How did you remove the whole center console section? Do you also have the chrome shifter surround piece?