: Join the crowd

GMJim
10-27-10, 07:08 AM
Congrats members!! Two more genuinely nice, helpful members, have fallen into to the mold of petty bullshit.
It was only a matter of time before Sube & Right Turn had enough, and joined the crowd.
Please work on Captain now. He is waaaaaaay to nice, and never has anything negative to say.
This should not be tolerated.
While you are at it, ewill3rd, knows waaaaay too much. Who made him the forum God??
He needs to be insulted big-time, and knocked down a few notches. How dare he provide useful info to this forum.

The power of a forum is amazing. I beat cancer last year, and spend alot of time on a cancer forum. The members
there are like brothers & sisters to me. I could have not done it with out them. We actually support & help each other.

I do not wish a brush with death on anyone, but having one, you realize what is important in life.
Bickering, and insulting people over a shared interest ( a mode of transportation) is not.

It is hard to own, drive & complain about a vehicle if you are dead.

Grow the **** up, help, and respect one another. Who knows when your time is up.

TheCaptain
10-27-10, 12:27 PM
Indeed! After i was involved (as a passenger) in a rollover (3x on a mountain side) with a friend. My views and attitude changed rather drastically. I also would like to say i am a devout Baptist Christian with great thanks to that event as well. (not intending to stir up religious crap of any sort here...)

But it's like seriously, you don't like something. Change it. Don't be a lazy prick and just whine about everything all the time. But that's my view on everything too. :D

PS: Someone should knock that GMJim guy, he's too damn modest. :p :rofl:

PJ1520
10-27-10, 12:42 PM
Jim.....how polite do you want me to be when I unnecessarily tee off on you? Or would you rather I compliment and agree with you? I consider myself a person with principals, and my principals can be "adjusted" starting at $100, cash. :lildevil:

PJ

TheCaptain
10-27-10, 01:49 PM
And i love you guys SO much, i figured i'd pay to join up! Plus everybody can look at my truck now too! :D

Smokin' SRX
10-27-10, 10:40 PM
If it's so, I hope Righturn and Sube return. There will always be those we disagree with. I wouldn;t let them control my life. There are plenty of great folks here. Don't gotta love everyone.

SS