: good price... 08 esv

sallybabineaux
10-18-10, 12:34 AM
I have a nightmare of a E. Hoping to trade in this week. I've had for 6 months and everything was went wrong. It's an 07 I bought it with 75K miles for 33. Dealership has an 08esv with 61k for 36k? Good price? its much cleaner than mine... ONE DOWNFALL is... it has tan interior and I have 3 kids. :eek: I like the black much better. If you have an esv how do you like it? I'm not that great at driving big and long vehicles..... lol. my husbands jacked up excursion makes me have an anxiety attack!

ArtolaEscalade
10-18-10, 06:27 PM
It's easy to drive, my wife likes driving it. You get use to the length, just be careful not to hit the curbs, my wife scraped my 22" vogues and I was depressed for days :). We love the black interior, we have five kids (thus the ESV, we love the cargo room when traveling).

vfjdesign
10-18-10, 09:03 PM
I don't have the ESV. But I will say that is high miles for an 08! I would recommend getting an extended warranty, but shop it before you go in. You don't have to buy from the dealer. Price sounds a little high for that many miles but depends on equipment, condition, and of course what they are "giving" you for your trade.

cadmanchris
10-18-10, 10:18 PM
I think that that price is a bit high. I just certified an 07 Esv and they were asking 38k with 46,000 miles on it. I prefer the black interior. I have 2 kids and one on the way and I just switched my 2nd row buckets to a bench in my ESV,which has the black interior. I would shop around and make sure you get it certified or GMPP warranty.

Franco3000
10-19-10, 08:29 PM
I think that that price is a bit high. I just certified an 07 Esv and they were asking 38k with 46,000 miles on it. I prefer the black interior. I have 2 kids and one on the way and I just switched my 2nd row buckets to a bench in my ESV,which has the black interior. I would shop around and make sure you get it certified or GMPP warranty.

If you don't mind me asking, is it easy to switch the second row buckets to a bench? I am looking for an 09 ESV and for the life of me I can't find one with the bench seat. I have four kids and I need it. Thanks

cadmanchris
10-19-10, 11:04 PM
There are a couple of threads here. But it is easy and everything bolts right up. Power tumble and heated seats work the same also. We took in an ESV with a bench and my GM allowed me to swap my buckets for the bench.The 60% side of the seat is heavy, so you would need help lifting it into your truck.HTH.

Franco3000
10-22-10, 01:46 PM
There are a couple of threads here. But it is easy and everything bolts right up. Power tumble and heated seats work the same also. We took in an ESV with a bench and my GM allowed me to swap my buckets for the bench.The 60% side of the seat is heavy, so you would need help lifting it into your truck.HTH.

Thank you for responding. It seems to me that you found a dealer that happened to have an ESV with a bench in the lot, and a dealer that was nice enough to swap the seats. In other words, it won't be an easy find for me. Thanks.

cadmanchris
10-22-10, 10:45 PM
Actually, it's a dealer that I work at. But the bench seat ESV's are out there. I actually prepped a new ESV with a bench recently. Also, check online salvage yards for the seats. I had seen some a while ago on Ebay.

Franco3000
10-25-10, 06:00 PM
Actually, it's a dealer that I work at. But the bench seat ESV's are out there. I actually prepped a new ESV with a bench recently. Also, check online salvage yards for the seats. I had seen some a while ago on Ebay.

What Cadillac dealer do you work for?

cadmanchris
10-25-10, 10:06 PM
Gold Coast in Oakhurst,NJ.