: How to get some more power out of factory stereo

ESCALADE132
10-15-10, 01:37 PM
How can you get just a little bit better sound and a little more bass oiut of the factory radio without adding subs and stuff. Is there a way to make the factory sub louder or a little more bass? Easiest way without adding a bunch of stuff. Can you replace the factory speakers with better aftermark speakers? Any help would be great
Thanks

chirochris
10-17-10, 09:27 AM
i was wondering same thing..i went to a stereo place and u need all this shit just to bypass touch screen and add speakers...plus if you want more bass in back you have to get one of those big boxes and lay it in the back...wtf...come on

paperchase4life
10-17-10, 05:12 PM
i was wondering same thing..i went to a stereo place and u need all this shit just to bypass touch screen and add speakers...plus if you want more bass in back you have to get one of those big boxes and lay it in the back...wtf...come on

I added bass and did not out a huge box in the back. check my post

chirochris
10-18-10, 09:14 AM
what post? were?

tiny73
10-19-10, 10:10 PM
I had JL AUDIO 10" W3 woofer w/ fiberclass enclosure in stall were my factory sub is located in the rear left quarter panel also a have a JL Audio 500 Mono amp located underneath the left passenger captain seat. OMG sound great with factory looks.:yup:

paperchase4life
10-19-10, 11:37 PM
sorry

paperchase4life
10-19-10, 11:38 PM
what post? were?

Sorry, forgot to put the link in. This is in a EXT, but it will work for the SUV also. You may even be able to go with a 12".

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/209293-finally-installed-my-sub-ext-pics.html