: Pioneer Avic F900bt... what do i need to install?

andre_outlaw
10-12-10, 01:55 PM
what do i need to put this into my truck? i don't have the factory nav but i have the bose system and onstar.

Also will i lose any function when i remove the factory deck like seat memory ect..

vfjdesign
10-12-10, 06:26 PM
You will have a depth issue, the screen will have to go below where the factory screen would be, look at scosche kit, or go full custom. I have PAC accessories to retain bose/onstar and steering wheel controls.

Mine was installed for me so I can't help too much. But I do know about the depth issue.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ed-5-12-a.html (Navigation replacement PHOTOS ADDED 5-12-10)

andre_outlaw
10-12-10, 07:17 PM
how about you seat memory functions.. did you lose those or any functions on the truck?

i knew about the mount kit... but the rest i was unsure of.

bstiffmanofsteel
10-12-10, 07:25 PM
Let me know how that works out, I have the same unit...

vfjdesign
10-13-10, 09:19 PM
how about you seat memory functions.. did you lose those or any functions on the truck?

i knew about the mount kit... but the rest i was unsure of.

No I did not lose anything! The installer was even able to use the factory back up camera. Everything on the truck works as new, the PAC swips makes the steering wheel controls work and on star works perfectly, it even mutes the stereo when it gives me turn by turn directions.