: How do you replace the fog light housing on an 03

Scudd
10-12-10, 12:44 AM
My passenger side fog light needs to be placed. I cant figure out how the unit unbolts from the bumper. I can't see how its possible to get a screw driver in that small of space.

Gale Hawkins
10-12-10, 01:39 AM
It are just three screws with small heads. My 13 yo son did it with a very small rachet and socket. It is an easy task.

I had to order another one today for the LH side because it looked so sorry and barely made any light after installing the new one. :)

The $77 pair on ebay is awesome. Singles run in mid thirties with free shipping. They as nice as the OEM driving lights.

nathanjax
10-12-10, 08:44 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-1999/194132-fog-light-replacement-options.html

oldworld
11-26-10, 08:07 PM
Does anyone know if you can simply buy a replacement lense for the foglamp?
If so, where from, maybe anticipated cost? How do they install?
Thanks

nathanjax
11-27-10, 06:08 AM
Does anyone know if you can simply buy a replacement lense for the foglamp?
If so, where from, maybe anticipated cost? How do they install?
Thanks

Yes, from eBay. like $25, glue in with silicone. Some people have problems with them, and some don't. My personal opinion is just buy a new set. If yours is off, obviously water and dirt and got inside and it won't perform like a new/sealed foglight normally would.

mosimann
12-19-10, 05:18 AM
Because of the small difference, just get a new seat. You may want to buy a pair instead of only one side so they don't look different.

Gale Hawkins
12-22-10, 05:50 PM
Because of the small difference, just get a new seat. You may want to buy a pair instead of only one side so they don't look different.

We had to order the second one due to looks. They were about $40 each and came loaded with a new bulb and look OEM.