: 2004 Escalade Beeping Sound

candk2004
10-10-10, 06:26 PM
Hey all,

New to the forum so I appreciate all the help in advance. I have a 2004 Escalade that has 100k miles on. I've never had a problem "Knock on Wood" until today.

I had a 4 hour drive and it was hot out so I had the air on but not full blast. About 20 miles left to go to get to my destination sound. I hear 2 loud BEEPS and then nothing. About 5 miles down the road it does it again??

No indicator lights were on and it didn't look like anything was overheating. Did anyone else ever have this problem or is there a mechanic out there that could tell me why I was hearing those beeps?

Thanks again for any reply.

wild1
10-10-10, 10:27 PM
With a caddie it could be anything. They beep alot lol.

Gale Hawkins
10-10-10, 11:46 PM
How full was your gas tank at that point. :)

CAD-E!
10-11-10, 03:46 AM
did the 'service stablitrak' come on in the info screen?

candk2004
10-11-10, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the reply's everyone. Gas tank half full. No inidcator or stabilization lights came on. No lights came on whatsoever. I wonder if it had anything to do with having the air on the whole time. Once I heard the beeps. I turend the AC off and I didn't hear the beeps again but the strange thing was that there wasn't any guage saying I was over heating anywhere. I'm just freaking out I won't make it back to Chicago on Thursday.

Gale Hawkins
10-11-10, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the reply's everyone. Gas tank half full. No inidcator or stabilization lights came on. No lights came on whatsoever. I wonder if it had anything to do with having the air on the whole time. Once I heard the beeps. I turend the AC off and I didn't hear the beeps again but the strange thing was that there wasn't any guage saying I was over heating anywhere. I'm just freaking out I won't make it back to Chicago on Thursday.

Why not?

That would be a great trip to run a heavy Sea Foam mix to help clean things up from the gas tank to the exhaust ports.