: WeatherTech Digital Floor Liners

Esquire02
10-08-10, 11:16 AM
I have the WeatherTech digital floor liners for the 2010 SRX. They are black and they are for sale as I traded in my SRX. The liners are in great shape and have only been used for about 4 months. These are a great addition to the car and are perfect for keeping the interior floor clean, especially with winter on the way. They are $100 brand new. I am looking for $50 and you also pay the shipping if you are not local and can't pick them up. I live in the Chicago area. Here is a link to what the liners look like. http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=1006&Year=2010

acepilot66
10-08-10, 06:19 PM
do you have the front back and rear mats...I have the front mats now and need the back and rear..but i may take them if you still have em?

Esquire02
10-08-10, 11:50 PM
do you have the front back and rear mats...I have the front mats now and need the back and rear..but i may take them if you still have em?

I only have the fronts. The backs were not even available yet when I bought the fronts.

cazzara02
10-11-10, 01:18 PM
I will take them if they are still available

cazzara02
10-11-10, 01:18 PM
Email me at cazzara@smgglaw.com

Cad96k
10-30-10, 09:47 AM
Hi. I'm thinking about ordering these mats. I took at look at a set at the local dealership and the only thing that concerns me is that the melted snow might form a sheet of ice (overnight or while at work) making the surface very slippery. Is this a valid concern or have people found this not to be a problem?

I'll repeat this in another thread I see on Weathertech.

TheCaptain
10-30-10, 03:39 PM
If you end up getting that much snow/water in your car, i would just pull it out and dump it while it is still warm/liquid! You would have to be wearing some really grippy shoes or boots to drag that much in though!

Cad96k
11-01-10, 12:23 PM
From what I saw at the dealership you have to bend the mat quite a bit to get it in place. This means any standing water will end up all over the carpet if you try to remove it. I would just use a towel to sop most of it up.

What I really want to know is if these mats get too slippery when wet. The heel of your shoe or boot grips nicely on carpet and rubber, but I'm a bit concerned about this "plastic" product.

TheCaptain
11-01-10, 04:02 PM
No, most boots and shoes don't slip. It seems to be made out of a resilient plastic that has a lot of grip even on little area of contact. Although, they do warn about putting cleaner/conditioner on them other then soap and water. THAT makes them a wee bit more slippery! =)

And spilling water on them is no big deal, you have to be a bit careful to remove them with standing water in them, but unless you lost a 2L bottle of water or pop in your mat, you can do it. (But a wetvac works wayyy better! :D)

Cad96k
11-02-10, 12:05 PM
Good feedback. Thanks! :)