: How come no one uses the 38141-140 Eibach Pro Kit springs?

wait4me
10-04-10, 05:45 PM
Just wondering why i never see them being used... I called to get more info on exact spring rates, and will post them when i get the info.

Razorecko
10-04-10, 05:57 PM
They seem to be currently in development. With my previous expierance from eibach that can mean up to a year. I wish "road magnet" did springs for our v. Really thought out quality stuff, they said they would do it but would need a test vehicle. Too bad they were too far from me otherwise i would have done it.

wfo
10-04-10, 06:33 PM
Eibach offers no such lowering spring for the 09+ V's yet.

I've already been down that road a year ago and to this day no different from the giant of sport springs...no lowering springs for the 09+ V's.

Razorecko
10-04-10, 08:35 PM
lol, like i said they sometimes take up to a year after advertising

Domsz06
10-05-10, 09:23 AM
They seem to be currently in development. With my previous expierance from eibach that can mean up to a year. I wish "road magnet" did springs for our v. Really thought out quality stuff, they said they would do it but would need a test vehicle. Too bad they were too far from me otherwise i would have done it.

there is a lot of v owners around MD, why isn't anyone giving them a test car?

Razorecko
10-05-10, 10:08 AM
there is a lot of v owners around MD, why isn't anyone giving them a test car?

Not sure, i even posted a thread about it a long time ago that they should get in contact with road magnet if they were near their location...nada, though that was over a year ago

tr3flip
10-05-10, 01:03 PM
That part number is still in development. Eibach had originally decided not to make these springs but after numerous calls from CTS-V owners they re-opened the project. Eibach has CTS-Vs scheduled for R&D testing this month so hopefully they can development something before the end of the year. :)