: Dallas / North Texas Area Tuners

Black V In Big D
10-04-10, 01:28 PM
I thought it would be a good idea to start this thread so everyone in the area would have a place to look and find information about different tuners (the good and bad) so that they may make an informed decision on who they would like to use.

I will start it off by saying that Gary introduced some of us at Cars & Coffee to Quality MotorSports in Lewisville. We drove over to their shop and the owners (Patrick and Luke) were very friendly, knew what they were talking about, and have a good track record. I can't speak directly about the actual quality of their work (as I have yet to have anything done from this shop), but hopefully Gary and any others who have first hand experience with QMS can detail their experiences.

whisler151
10-04-10, 03:24 PM
SNL Performance in Ft. Worth has a few 600+ 2010 CTS-Vs. They just moved to a 10,000sqft shop that is awesome. Steve is the owner and a stand up guy. They helped me out when another shop (hint hint) dropped me.

www.snlperformance.com/home.html (817) 750-2000

Greg*
10-04-10, 09:46 PM
I thought it would be a good idea to start this thread so everyone in the area would have a place to look and find information about different tuners (the good and bad) so that they may make an informed decision on who they would like to use.

I will start it off by saying that Gary introduced some of us at Cars & Coffee to Quality MotorSports in Lewisville. We drove over to their shop and the owners (Patrick and Luke) were very friendly, knew what they were talking about, and have a good track record. I can't speak directly about the actual quality of their work (as I have yet to have anything done from this shop), but hopefully Gary and any others who have first hand experience with QMS can detail their experiences.

I think your on the right track using the QMS/ADM combination. Here (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/211300-new-cleveland-ohio-area-owner-quality.html#post2371842) is a thread discussing these vendors.

dons
10-05-10, 12:51 PM

I have had all my work done on my V at ADM Performance in Lewisvills. Owner is Andy Mages. He know what combination's will work for you, is a perfectionist and does quality work. He is also a "man of his word". I have had my car in his shop many times for various upgrades, and am always beyond a shadow of a doubt, very pleased. His prices are also reasonable. Check out his website....ADM Performance.com. DonS

Fubar75207
10-05-10, 02:21 PM
Dallas Performance has a good rep with Corvettes and CTS Vs.

www.dallasperformance.com