: Feelin so fly - like a G6

Night Wolf
10-03-10, 01:11 AM
http://www.thefoat.com/pics/photo_1283102029652e6.jpg

w4s6H4ku6ZY&feature=player_embedded#!

Well, it's actually about the plane...

http://gqballer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/g6_9.1.10.png

Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder was all over the G5..... playa (some cussing)

-1pKow9hdlY&feature=related

I am going to take a guess and say most here won't like the song.

Stingroo
10-03-10, 03:43 AM
You know, the lyrics are retarded, but god damn that beat is catchy. lol I consider myself to have a pretty varied musical selection though.

ga_etc
10-03-10, 05:01 AM
I actually really like that song. It sounds really good in the ETC too. Every time it comes on I crank it up. :D

Night Wolf
10-03-10, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I like it too, I like the beat. The first time I heard it was on XM's BPM and I wasn't too crazy for it, but the beat was really catchy... then each time I heard it again I got hooked.

Plus in the video, the girl is hott!

Stingroo
10-03-10, 11:05 AM
Their other one that's on youtube, Girls On the Dance Floor has a pretty killer beat too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rLQVNtp3Rc&feature=channel

Night Wolf
10-03-10, 12:42 PM
I've heard that one, but it's not a favorite.... this one, though is pretty good - no video though.

-5MnWMJOEKQ

I really like the mix of Miss Jane's - It's a fine day.... a catchy but almost creepy song.

10Uejy5czXM

ATB also remixed the song... along with a creepy/odd video.

BC5-T3Igug0

Overall, I would say this type of dance/trance/techno/house music is my favorite genere. I think it really comes down to me enjoying faster upbeat songs with catchy beats - this goes for all types of music, classic rock n roll and country too. Which is why I don't like a lot of country, there are enough things to be depressed about and I don't like to hear depressing music.

Stingroo
10-03-10, 01:01 PM
My musical taste goes all over the place. From 80s and 90s old school rap (a favorite of mine), alternative rock, 80s thrash and hair metal, drum and bass, etc.

Definitely downloading "I Party". That's going to sound good in the wagon. :D

Night Wolf
10-03-10, 04:31 PM
You should build a killer sound system in the wagon.... not something useless that just gets loud, but a well thought out and put together system. With all that interior room for subs and lots of areas to play around with speaker placement and acoustics, that would be really cool.

Stingroo
10-03-10, 04:44 PM
I've thought about it, but I really want to get the paint and body work taken care of first.

There's definitely a LOT of room for component speakers though. :D

Night Wolf
10-03-10, 05:03 PM
dude, rims first, boom boom second, then body and paint work (preferably two tacky contrasting colors) then mechanical stuff last.

Stingroo
10-03-10, 05:12 PM
Naaaah.

Smoothie hubcaps will probably be first, because they're cheap (I'm hoping for my birthday, assuming not-so-subtle hints are followed :thumbsup:)
Then a new front bumper and right front fender (new as in junkyard undented and uncracked new, lol)
Then rust fixing and paint :D

And in between there if I can get my hands on a burgundy Buick Riviera center console, floor shift conversion will be done.

Jesda
10-03-10, 09:30 PM
Every cosmetology student, Hot Dog On A Stick employee, and receptionist probably thinks this song is about her car.

Destroyer
10-03-10, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I like it too, I like the beat. The first time I heard it was on XM's BPM and I wasn't too crazy for it, but the beat was really catchy... then each time I heard it again I got hooked.

Plus in the video, the girl is hott!No,no,no. That song is garbage. Then again, this aging metal head is liking some lady gaga songs so, whatever. :bouncy:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-03-10, 10:27 PM
I liked Lady Gaga for about a week then went out and bought some more Steely Dan. "Home At Last" :D

Stingroo
10-03-10, 10:30 PM
I HATE Lady Gaga. She's just... bleh.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-03-10, 10:32 PM
She has a good voice. I'll give her that, and before she took on her "lady gaga" namesake, she was actually pretty hot.

Night Wolf
10-04-10, 04:11 AM
No,no,no. That song is garbage. Then again, this aging metal head is liking some lady gaga songs so, whatever. :bouncy:

I bought her first CD as I like a few of the songs... others (played on the air as well) I find really annoying.

My favorite song of hers was never even released to play on the air. I like the beat and the lyrics have a lot of DJ references, which is pretty cool.

FNN6y45Zthc&feature=fvst

Jesda
10-04-10, 04:29 AM
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/joemqi/default/now-im-feelin-fly-like--large-prf-1276665390.jpg

Playdrv4me
10-04-10, 10:00 AM
Dear Lord... music REALLY hasn't changed in 25 years...

Anyway, my contribution to the "can't get that shit out of your head" file...

tYVUWUySTSo

Let's also file this one under "a face for radio"... Yikes.

ga_etc
10-04-10, 07:15 PM
I never figured out why Starstruck didn't get radio play. I've always like it too. Bulletproof is good too.