: Throttle Body

MartyR
10-02-10, 06:27 PM
Has anyone had good results using the 90 MM. TB from Paschal Performance Inc.
I am considering buying one and would like to know if this is a true bolt on conversion and does it idle and operate properly at low speed.
I know there was discussion previously about this but searched and could not find it.
Thanks in advance,
MartyR.

PremierJosh
10-03-10, 12:30 AM
I installed a ported ls7 throttle body today. I got it for a nice price. Throttle responce is a little crisper but I can;t say either way if I gained any power. I'm making around 520whp and even if I gained 15whp I probably couldnt tell by sotp. I will put it on the dyno this week if I have time. It was a direct bolt on and took 7 minutes to install. I have the measurement at the shop and it was .15" larger than the lsa tb so it sure didn't hurt power and it sure should have helped but I don't want to claim anything without proof.

Razorecko
10-03-10, 11:27 AM
I installed a ported ls7 throttle body today. I got it for a nice price. Throttle responce is a little crisper but I can;t say either way if I gained any power. I'm making around 520whp and even if I gained 15whp I probably couldnt tell by sotp. I will put it on the dyno this week if I have time. It was a direct bolt on and took 7 minutes to install. I have the measurement at the shop and it was .15" larger than the lsa tb so it sure didn't hurt power and it sure should have helped but I don't want to claim anything without proof.

If you have time do a dyno back to back comparison of the ls7 ported and the stock tb. In the future i might do this also

Domsz06
10-03-10, 01:27 PM
Yes it's a true bolt on. I have one too from an 08 z06.

Clifford is a great guy, I bought my parts from him and look forward to picking them up this week (if they come in)

I have heard it really doesn't increase HP, but no one has done a before and after dyno...