Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New to forums & new to Cadillac

781 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  rzambrano 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Roger.

I have just recently agreed to purchase a 2005 STS (1SC, I believe). I would love to post pictures, but being that I am new, I am limited. This is my first Cadillac. Before, I owned a Lexus and a older Chevy. I was tipped off by a co-worker to buy this car after I took a look at his.

What do you guys think is a good price for the vehicle?
2005 STS (1SC?)
Charcoal Gray
~75K miles

#6 ·
Thank you everyone, KBB states that this car is valued at around ~$16k. The car is being sold to me for about $16.2k with taxes, license, and fees included.

#7 ·
Here are some pictures of the potential car to be bought.

#9 ·
That is a very nice STS. It looks like you have all the wood and the factory navigation system with the wonderful 15 surround sound system. You are going to love it. I love mine. The sound is wonderful. Remember, you can put regular fuel into it and it will run just fine.

#10 ·
Thank you all. So I purchased the STS but there are a few issues I'd like to resolve. Mainly electrical issues, should I post here? If not can someone point me to where I should?

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.