: 2 Sportbikes in an EXT???

Josuave
10-01-10, 12:50 AM
I've strapped my 1000cc bike into the bed of my EXT several times, but haven't tried to fit two bikes.
Has anyone successfully strapped 2 bikes in the back of their EXT? I have this picture of an avalanche with 2 bikes, but no details.
Let me know peoples.

andre_outlaw
10-01-10, 05:53 AM
i have an enclosed trailer with pitbull trailer restraints in the floor... best way to haul my Ducatis..no straps.

MATCHN_TOYZ
10-02-10, 11:16 PM
Have to agree with (andre_outlaw).... I think it looks better and is better to have a trailer for your other Toyz. To get the bike all the way up there and not scratch anything is going to be really hard...plus they stick out which I dont think looks good. Plus I have my subs back there and I like my storage space.

Just my 2 centz

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/513/461/26280230236_large.jpg

comonroots
03-29-11, 10:28 PM
Is that a custom trailer or can I get a ski trailer with side ramp like that?

Rich909
04-13-11, 01:45 AM
Nice view from the back.

NorthernHillbilly
04-13-11, 02:11 AM
The bikes in the pic show that it IS Possible, but, they look like Track/stunt bikes,(no headlights, or plates.) and who cares how their off street bikes look? They care so little about them they're loading them with a board.....
You can buy a cheap trailer for less than a set of plastics...and you'll be replacing a set or two if you try this I think....

balladw
04-17-11, 10:56 PM
How did you black out your taillights matchn toys?

bruceh81
07-25-11, 09:50 PM
The bikes in the pic show that it IS Possible, but, they look like Track/stunt bikes,(no headlights, or plates.) and who cares how their off street bikes look? They care so little about them they're loading them with a board.....
You can buy a cheap trailer for less than a set of plastics...and you'll be replacing a set or two if you try this I think....

Those are both street bikes for sure. Stunt bikes wouldn't have turn signals. The silver bike just has headlight covers. It would just be extremely difficult to load a bike backwards into the back of a truck though.