: Dude wheres my center caps!!!

Cadillacon22s
09-30-10, 03:34 AM
Coming home from work this evening, I pull up to my driveway in my work truck and notice my Eldorado looks different??? I look at my wheels and what, my chrome center caps are gone. Is there a shortage of cap or are people just that petty. I see Caddys all the time missing center caps, I refuse to have one of my lacs like that. So i have to put my spair alloy caps on so it doesn't look so horrible. I just had to vent to my Cadillac people that can feel my pain.

SPreston2001
10-09-10, 11:06 PM
Wow thats so low. I cant stand people who steal!! Come on center caps?! How sleezy can someone be? I feel your pain brother. Next time buy some that have some sort of locking mechanism.

Submariner409
10-11-10, 02:42 PM
Coming home from work this evening, I pull up to my driveway in my work truck and notice my Eldorado looks different??? I look at my wheels and what, my chrome center caps are gone. Is there a shortage of cap or are people just that petty. I see Caddys all the time missing center caps, I refuse to have one of my lacs like that. So i have to put my spair alloy caps on so it doesn't look so horrible. I just had to vent to my Cadillac people that can feel my pain.

The caps are nailed to some kids' garage wall.

take a look at www.ehubcap.com

Cadillacon22s
10-12-10, 01:39 AM
Thanks fellas. As always Sub is the man!!!