: Lingenfelter Pulleys Dynos

Halltech
09-30-10, 12:27 AM
Has anyone run the LPE upper 2.55" pulley and lower 10% Overdrive pulley combo?

Curious what boost level this puts the stock motor and what other upgrades need to be done at the same time?

Any dynos?

New to the forum. Just picked up a 2010 CTS-V and plan on having Katech install this package. We are developing a carbon fiber induction system for this car next.

Thanks,

Jim

dvandentop
09-30-10, 12:31 AM
welcome jim. you will enjoy the car for sure

Gary Wells
09-30-10, 08:39 AM
Has anyone run the LPE upper 2.55" pulley and lower 10% Overdrive pulley combo?

Curious what boost level this puts the stock motor and what other upgrades need to be done at the same time?

Any dynos?

New to the forum. Just picked up a 2010 CTS-V and plan on having Katech install this package. We are developing a carbon fiber induction system for this car next.

Thanks,

Jim

Welcome to the forum, Jim. I am sure that you will enjoy your 2010 CTS-V. I know your success with engineering and manufacturing intakes. I have been unable to talk "turbolou" Czarnota into one of these cars yet.

PremierJosh
09-30-10, 09:01 AM
Jim I'm glad to see you found one. I spoke with you last week about a maf housing and we ending up talking about my new V for 15 minutes. So what do you think of the car as far? I'm running a upper only right now and seeing 13psi by the factory guage. I'm thinking the lower 10% would new 2 psi more,

Razorecko
09-30-10, 11:17 AM
When you're at Katech, can you remind them that i still need a short shifter kit for my manual '09 V ? =)

NC_Cadzilla
09-30-10, 07:13 PM
welcome to the forum Jim. Keep us in the loop when you come out with that intake

Busabob
09-30-10, 10:45 PM
Hey Jim, BobJ from CF. Does this mean you didn't buy the used ZR1?? My car has the LPE 630 package but I don't think has been on the dyno (just the canned tune from LPE) Going to get it baselined when it cools down then see if I need to do anything.

Bob

Halltech
10-04-10, 01:18 AM
Thanks for the info guys. I have something already done, but it more for looks. Can't discuss it here yet. Not a forum vendor at this point.

The car is fantastic. Let Debbie drive it, and she was like a kid again. She once owned a Viper, so she is a pretty good lady behind the wheel, except for two tickets so far this year!:tisk:

I want to do everything in carbon fiber, and think I can engineer the best system around. LPE's guys are great to work with and we will be adding their products to a new website we are developing for the CTS-V and they might be interested in our product when finished. Stay tuned for some really cool stuff.

For instance our first package will likely be the LPE upper, lower pulley, and their tune, with our prototype cold air intake. Sometime this month we'll get the dyno before and after.

Then we have a surprise that should be simply amazing.

We recorded the boost yesterday at 159 Kpa or around 8.5 PSI over ambient. We are at approximately 900 ft. here which probably translates to 14.5 PSI ambient.

Simply an amazing car, leaving my 665 HP Z06 sitting lonely in the garage.

Halltech
10-04-10, 01:19 AM
Hey Jim, BobJ from CF. Does this mean you didn't buy the used ZR1?? My car has the LPE 630 package but I don't think has been on the dyno (just the canned tune from LPE) Going to get it baselined when it cools down then see if I need to do anything.

Bob

ZR1? Too rich for my blood Not fast enough. :yawn:

Halltech
10-04-10, 01:20 AM
welcome jim. you will enjoy the car for sure

I already love it.

Halltech
10-04-10, 01:22 AM
Jim I'm glad to see you found one. I spoke with you last week about a maf housing and we ending up talking about my new V for 15 minutes. So what do you think of the car as far? I'm running a upper only right now and seeing 13psi by the factory guage. I'm thinking the lower 10% would new 2 psi more,

You were right. I can't get enough of it.

Halltech
10-04-10, 01:23 AM
http://www.halltechsystems.com/v/vspfiles/photos/CTSVCF100-3.jpg
http://www.halltechsystems.com/v/vspfiles/photos/CTSVCF100-5.jpg
http://www.halltechsystems.com/v/vspfiles/photos/CTSVCF100-7.jpg
Hope it is ok to post these pictures.
This is just the first phase. Full Carbon Jacket next.