: V Day 5 - Novenber 11th @ Summit Point

Junior1
09-29-10, 03:39 PM
C'mon guys lets spread the word and keep this thread at the top.
Majority of the people run V's but all makes/models are welcome.
We need more people to participate. Get those forms in...
Its on Veterans Day so majority of the people have the day off, PLUS the profits are going to a great cause, let's dig in...

Get in touch with Luke at Lindsay
All profits from the event are going to The Wounded Warrior Project

cadigo's
09-30-10, 12:09 PM
We're in. How many do you have so far? Dan

Junior1
09-30-10, 01:17 PM
From last I heard there was maybe 20 or just under that amount.
Hopefully it has gone up since but keep spreading the word...

ecorpuz12
09-30-10, 09:26 PM
sweet...i took a driving class from BSR at summit point and have 3 day's worth of track time on the summit point circuit and a full day on the jefferson course doing PIT maneuver, ramming, and evasive driving. been looking for a chance to get back there.

can you post contact info for the POC please

Junior1
09-30-10, 09:49 PM
Here ya go...

The fall classic!
VdayV will be Thursday November 11th (Veterans Day) at Summit Point.
All proceeds after the bills are paid are going to be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project. I also hope to have some injured soldiers out to enjoy the day and get a ride with Andy Pilgrim.
Give me a call to register at 703-824-9670. Cost will be $250.00, which includes Track Sessions on Summit's Main 2 mile circuit, Classroom and In-Car Instructors plus Catered Lunch and it all goes to a good cause.
Luke Butler
Lindsay Cadillac

(703) 647-8670
lbutler@lindsaycadillac.com

thebigjimsho
10-01-10, 08:59 PM
I would love to go since I've actually got experience on that track now. But I don't know if I can make it yet...

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
10-04-10, 08:40 AM
unfortunately I have had to cancel Vday5. not enough registrations/interest I'm affraid. I will let everyone know when we have a date for late spring eary summer 2011. thanks to those who did sign up

thebigjimsho
10-04-10, 02:41 PM
That sucks, Luke. It would've been great to do a track day on a holiday and not miss much work. Thanks for your hard work...

Junior1
10-04-10, 02:55 PM
yeah definately sucks...

TMC CL65
10-04-10, 05:53 PM
Shoot...I was going to call today and register. Is it completely out of the question to do it on Nov 11th? How many more people would you need to give it a green light?

Tom

zr1vet
10-08-10, 07:24 PM
Any ideas on what we could do that day as far as getting a group of Vs together? I was hoping to go and just watch to see if it was something I wanted to do in the future. Maybe the V1s and V2s could get together like we did at Behe around last Labor Day? Maybe do a small road trip and have lunch or dinner somewhere?

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
10-11-10, 12:08 PM
yeah definately sucks...

Shoot...I was going to call today and register. Is it completely out of the question to do it on Nov 11th? How many more people would you need to give it a green light?

Tom

That sucks, Luke. It would've been great to do a track day on a holiday and not miss much work. Thanks for your hard work...

Not to fear, Vday will return in 2011

thebigjimsho
10-15-10, 08:13 PM
Any ideas on what we could do that day as far as getting a group of Vs together? I was hoping to go and just watch to see if it was something I wanted to do in the future. Maybe the V1s and V2s could get together like we did at Behe around last Labor Day? Maybe do a small road trip and have lunch or dinner somewhere?
Luke and Behe is a winning combination. And if my V needs any major work, it'll go to Will at Lindsay, too...