: Hey, new member. First time Cadillac owner.

JapanDave
09-29-10, 05:23 AM
Hey, Just wanted to say hi. I am driving a Lexus LS 600hL, LS 430 and a Lexus IS-F at the moment. I am soon going to be the new owner of a new Escalade which will replace the LS 430. I live in Japan and will be having it imported over the next month.

Looking forward to talking cars with all the other car lovers here,
Cheers.

orconn
09-29-10, 10:44 AM
What do you do for a living to be able to store all these cars in the land of expensive parking?

Welcome to the Forums!

Ranger
09-29-10, 12:22 PM
:welcome:

Jesda
09-29-10, 01:00 PM
Wow, nice! Sounds like it might be difficult to park!

ben.gators
09-29-10, 06:41 PM
Welcome to CF and good to see a folk from Japan! Say us about the marketing of Cadillac in Japan? do you see a lot of Cadillac in streets? And if yes which models? What about other American cars?

JapanDave
09-29-10, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. I am lucky and quite a bit of land here. But everyone is right when you it is hard to find a park when going shopping ect. Your best bet is to get up early go right around opening time for most things you want to do.

Welcome to CF and good to see a folk from Japan! Say us about the marketing of Cadillac in Japan? do you see a lot of Cadillac in streets? And if yes which models? What about other American cars?

I have seen one Escalade and a CTS. Obviously all cars direct imports and since we drive on the left hand side of the road, the left hand steering wheel can be a bit tricky. But there are a few on the used market, I just have not seen them.

77CDV
09-29-10, 08:36 PM
:welcome:

EChas3
09-29-10, 09:08 PM
Come on in, the water's warm!