: Woodburn Dragstrip Rental 10/01/10 (Woodburn, Oregon)

superlubricity
09-27-10, 01:42 PM
Hey "Pacific" Caddy owners,

Fellow PNW resident and car enthusiast here looking to get some cars together for a little drag racing.

A few local C63 AMG owners and a lone E60 M5 owner are going to rent Woodburn Dragstrip on Friday, 10/01/10 from 10am to 4pm. I was wondering if any of the WA/OR CTS-Vs (or other local cars) would like to join in. We've got 6-7 cars now and have room for some more cars.

I've already paid the deposit and the cost per car will be roughly $165/car, less if we get attendance over 10-cars.

We'll have both lanes (Heads-up Racing!) fully prepped with VHT and the rental includes Timing/Timeslips, EMT and as many runs as you can make with ample opportunity for cool-down, tweaking, etc. (All NHRA rules apply.)

Please let me know if you are interested.

Wayne

Note: This is not a commercial post. I have no affiliation with Woodburn Dragstrip. I'm just a PNW car enthusiast trying to get some similar cars together for some private track time.

blainjl
10-06-10, 02:54 PM
Had I known, I would have loved to be there. I don't have a V but if any CTS was welcome, I would love to try it out.
Jason