: Cadillac Car Show Tomorrow in Fair Lawn (Northern New Jersey)

casciomichael
09-25-10, 10:45 PM
Hello everyone, I figured that I would post in this forum since everyone does not frequent the events section of the forum. My club is having an All Cadillac Car Show Tomorrow in Fair Lawn New Jersey. All years are welcome. We may possibly have the new CTS-V Coupe on Display at the show.

See more info below.

Calling ALL Cadillacs
1903 to 2011
The Cadillac Club of North Jersey
“Driving the past into the future” Presents our Fabulous Fall Show
19th Annual All Cadillac Fall Show
Sunday, September 26, 2010 (Rain Date Sunday, October 3, 2010)
Rivara’s Restaurant 6-18 Maple Avenue, Fair Lawn, NJ
9:00A.M. - 2:00 P.M. Awards at 1:30
FREE SPECTATOR ADMISSION. Awards for 1995 or older Cadillacs will be based on People’s Choice voting. 1996 and newer Cadillacs will not be judged. Voting ends at 12:15 P.M. Show is open to all Cadillacs. Dash plaques for all participants. Show Car Registration 9:00A.M. until Noon. Pre-registration deadline September 16, 2010. View FOR SALE Cadillacs in the Car Corral.
Show Cars
Car Corral

Pre-Registration $15/car, $25/two cars
Pre-Registration $15/car

Day of Show $20/car
Day of Show $20/car

FREE REGISTRATION for Cadillacs 1949 or older
New members are always welcome and are encouraged to join the day of the show.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO ATTEND
DIRECTIONS from the NORTH-Take Route 208 South to the Maple Ave. “Paterson” exit. Go straight at stop sign. Go right onto Maple Ave. Rivara’s is 0.6 mile on your left.
DIRECTIONS from the SOUTH-Take Route 208 North to the second Maple Ave. exit “Paterson”. Go right toward Paterson. Rivara’s is 0.7 mile on your left.
DIRECTIONS from Route 20-Take Route 20 North to the end. At fork go right over the Maple Avenue Bridge. Go straight at light. Rivara’s will be on your right.

For additional information call the CCNJ at 201-888-8727 or Bob at 201-819-0070.

TWasArroundHere
09-26-10, 08:15 AM
Darn it, I wish I had more advance notice then Sunday morning, lol. But its raining today, is it still on?

outsider
09-26-10, 08:41 AM
funny how you have to pay to put your car in it, but not pay to spectate. You'd think it would be the other way around....hehe

turbojimmy
09-26-10, 09:51 AM
Raining? Where? I'm in Northern NJ and the sun is shining. I'd go, but I'm fresh out of Cadillacs. Hopefully I'll have another next week...

sven914
09-27-10, 04:03 PM
Pictures!? There better be pictures...

creeker
09-27-10, 05:04 PM
funny how you have to pay to put your car in it, but not pay to spectate. You'd think it would be the other way around....hehe

This made me think of something along the same lines, I live in a small town,and every year in the fall there is a car show, this attracts lots of people and cars, this fills all the motels etc, plus the local merchants all benefit from it,the local chamber of commerce doesn't even provide a couple of plastic gold trophies for it.