: Incredible discounts- head gasket work, engines, you name it -

97EldoCoupe
09-25-10, 10:52 AM
Very simply put; I need some down-payment money for my shop in Manitoba.

I'm a bit short on cash right now, not too much, but enough to make things difficult.

I offered this deal once before and two customers pre-paid for head gasket work and both received the work done to their Devilles at a discounted rate.

I am coming back to Ontario to finish up a few cars after Oct. 1st- but Oct. 1st is closing date and that's when I absolutely HAVE to have my down payment in the bank.

HEAD GASKET WORK

$1500 All in. Bottom end re-sealed, studded, entire engine re-sealed and re-installed. If you wind up not needing the work done done, 30 days notice for full refund. This applies only to the new Manitoba location. This should help with fuel or transport costs for people coming from long distances.

ENGINES

Reconditioned 4.6 liter engines - $2000 + shipping. These are studded and re-sealed, factory low mileage build, any worn components replaced. Guaranteed no overheating, standard or better oil consumption (rings cleaned, valve seals replaced, seats ground). Will ship the week of Nov. 15-19.

Rebuilt 4.6 liter engines - $3000 + shipping - new parts wherever possible, perfect & polished or reground cranks, checked rods, new exhaust valves, guides, ground seats, etc.... Will ship the week of Nov. 15-19.

PARTS

New 2002 cast engine blocks - very temporary sale of $500 each + shipping. Brand new blocks upper and lower. Shipping in early-to-mid October.

STUD KITS

$449, but for this price you must wait until Nov 1st for shipping. $100 off normal price.

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Invest $500 or $1000. Refund at anytime with 30 days notice and receive the original amount back + 20%. You will receive a written and signed agreement on this. Easy way to make $100 or $200 in two months time.

I wouldn't offer this if I didn't need it. Northstar Performance is successful and I want it to continue to be- it's very important I stay in business and keep this going.

Thank you all.

RippyPartsDept
09-25-10, 03:58 PM
wow!
if I had some cash in the bank i would totally invest

vincentm
09-26-10, 01:28 PM
$2000 for a rebuilt engine? I might have to consider that. My 97 Eldo is just parked, can't drive, leaves me without transportation, I've a friend from work that can help me remove my old engine and install a rebuilt one. Now i just gotta get $2000....

vincentm
09-26-10, 01:41 PM
Also forgot to ask. Does purchase of a rebuilt engine at this discount require me to send my old block back? Do you need cores?

97EldoCoupe
09-26-10, 02:25 PM
I have a couple of cores now. I should be alright- I don't request cores to be returned because of the high cost of freight to/from. Just don't sell it to the junkyard- old Northstars need to be kept around- sell it to someone locally-

This price is slightly below our cost. You can imagine the cost of the internals - brearings, gaskets, exhaust valves, seals & guides, etc. etc. - but to have the cash upfront to work with, since this bank I'm taking the mortgage from is cleaning out my account and then some, it's worth it to me right now.

My sister has offered to help me cover the last part of the downpayment so long as I re-pay her by Christmas- so this offer may be over soon. Until I reply stating I'm in the clear, this offer is up for grabs. I can't work for prices below or at cost very long. I still have a few moving expenses to take care of.

Slipgate
09-26-10, 02:50 PM
Wow! What a great deal! I would take advantage of the $1500 stud installation for my 98 DeVille but transportation costs would kill me. I may go ahead and get the stud kit though. What would it cost to ship the engine to a residential address in the 20882 zip code?

ThumperPup
09-29-10, 07:17 PM
Hey jake any of the Reconed engines have new blocks ?

Submariner409
09-29-10, 08:24 PM
Hey jake any of the Reconed engines have new blocks ?

For the $$$, I doubt it. His post says "studded and sealed" - that indicates that, for this deal, he's using good seasoned blocks.

ThumperPup
09-29-10, 08:59 PM
For the $$$, I doubt it. His post says "studded and sealed" - that indicates that, for this deal, he's using good seasoned blocks.

shoot could always wish couldnt hurt to ask
but yeah im thinkning that also again after reading that

now im thinking and wondering
wich way would be better to go
3000 for a rebuilt from him pay someone els to put it in since im not sure ill be able to get to canada in the next few months

or do a reconditioned one for problby 3400 after shiping and labor

have the shop around me do it for what they where going to charge i think there numbers where 3100 or 3200 plus taxes using a New Block from Jake and the studs

how is jake pulling a better Oil consumption out better parts ?
or if i have mine rebuilt for the 3300 or well not rebuilt but overhayld for what im going to pay if i do it will i get a better oil consumption also or only if they use new rings and pistons ?
or how would that work out

im just wondering thinking ill problaby end up just having mine rebuilt with the new block and studs problaby best way to go for me unless i hear back from the Candian Embasy saying they aproved me for a temp resident visa wich is what i had to apply for and if they hit me up with that then ill end up going to jake and just having him do the work for the price he gave me a few weeks ago with was like 2700 i think

and now i was reading on his website that he will still be able to do warranty work in Ontario so that would be good but just have to figure this stuff out

RippyPartsDept
09-29-10, 11:14 PM
pup, why not just get a used engine... that will be way cheaper for you and easier to get done almost anywhere

ThumperPup
09-29-10, 11:50 PM
pup, why not just get a used engine... that will be way cheaper for you and easier to get done almost anywhere

because i drive 30 to 35k a year and i dont wana have the head gaskets doen again and have to spend 2 grand or 2200 again in a year to have them doen thats why
and because i have heard from over 3 or 4 ppl that i ahve talked to that the 2000 threw about half way threw 2001 blocks where made bad and thats the reason why its just seems to have been the 2000 and 01 and some 02 model year blocks that have been seen to go bad
and only used engine i can put in this is what a 2000 threw 2001 or is it 2002 ? oh that doenst matter
because even if i did get a used motor i wouldnt put it in my car without having hte heads doen thats why and a used engine in decent shape because junk yards near me wont sell you a bad one because they think you will come back on them with a warranty issues well a decent one is about 1300 near me
thats why
and well im not willing to go used for those reasons

dont feel like droping hg;s in in a year from now and dont wana take this shit all over again lol

kdcing
09-30-10, 02:22 AM
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Invest $500 or $1000. Refund at anytime with 30 days notice and receive the original amount back + 20%. You will receive a written and signed agreement on this. Easy way to make $100 or $200 in two months time.

I wouldn't offer this if I didn't need it. Northstar Performance is successful and I want it to continue to be- it's very important I stay in business and keep this going.

Thank you all.

Jake,

Your PM box is full. Please PM me w/ investing info.

97EldoCoupe
10-03-10, 01:51 PM
Email me - info@northstarperformance.com -

I have the new place now thanks to a better mortgage company -

Investment & sale just may be over now - depending on what I want to do for machinery....

I have the chance to buy a lot of original GM Northstar tooling & machinery!

Submariner409
10-03-10, 02:08 PM
Good for you................when do you change your location in your login profile ^^^:hide:

RippyPartsDept
10-03-10, 04:13 PM
mmmm... northstar tooling & machinery :drool:

Pete1996
11-16-10, 01:15 PM
Is this sale still on?

I'm also wondering what the additional cost would be over HGs for a motor (1996 STS 160K miles) that has high oil consumption (500 miles/qt) probably from both burning and leakage. There is no large puddle of oil under the parking spot, but the pan and most everything underneath the motor is soaked in oil.

Is there an authorized shop in the 06611 area of CT or nearby?

97EldoCoupe
11-17-10, 12:52 AM
Sorry sale is over - I managed to get my hands on that property and the move is 90% complete -

If I can help somehow, let me know - info@northstarperformance.com

Please read my message regarding Nemesis in the one thread you posted in -

BetterNorthstar
11-17-10, 06:57 PM
Glad your move is 90% done!

BetterNorthstar
11-17-10, 07:03 PM
Your prices already were incredible discounts.

(I will get the hang of the posting process, and not send before ready, it just take practice!)